Hot Water Music "Live in Chicago #2"

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just placed my order. Almost forgot I had a credit slip.

I actually have two. One from last week and one from 1997! I'm going to try and remember to use that one at the Fest this year.

That is totally permissible. Bring it on!

Credit Slips never expire... If you lose one, just email and provide as much info as you can... year... etc.

I actually have two. One from last week and one from 1997! I'm going to try and remember to use that one at the Fest this year.

That is totally permissible. Bring it on!

Credit Slips never expire... If you lose one, just email and provide as much info as you can... year... etc.

Yet another reason why No Idea has the best mailorder/staff out there!

Shit i need this but at $16.50 inc shipping to the UK its fuckin' expensive !!!

-- Overseas shipping is expensive; you can look up the rates on USPS.com. It's rough!

-- If you were doing Paypal, that would add a fee. Use a Credit Card and save a bit.

-- Also... if they are packing it up and see it is coming in at 1/2 the shipping rate, like if the package is way lighter, then they will generally get you credit for the difference. The attempt is there at any rate.

AWESOME! Ordered.

Don't meant to jack the thread, but I'm still looking for the RSD version. If anyone has one they are willing to sell/trade or know of someone who does, PM me!

My local record store still had extra copies of "Live in Chicago" #1. I went and picked them up, and have 2 extra copies. I'll sell them to whoever couldn't get a hold of one on RSD. I'll sell them at cost ($10), plus the price of shipping. Let me know if you're interested.

Geez! Do I have to do everything??? ;)

AWESOME! Ordered.

Don't meant to jack the thread, but I'm still looking for the RSD version. If anyone has one they are willing to sell/trade or know of someone who does, PM me!

My local record store still had extra copies of "Live in Chicago" #1. I went and picked them up, and have 2 extra copies. I'll sell them to whoever couldn't get a hold of one on RSD. I'll sell them at cost ($10), plus the price of shipping. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks for all the PM's. The 7"s are spoken for.

Thanks again for the intrest.

Adam