Apple sued over iPhone 4 antenna problem

not an iphone owner so this doesnt affect me but if these were the 3 options i was given to fix the problem, id be pissed too...

"It said Apple and AT&T have failed to provide customer support and customers have been left with only thee remedies: "hold their phones in an awkward and unnatural manner," pay a 10% restocking fee and return their phones, or pay $29.95 to buy one of Apple's cases that are said to fix the reception problem."

those cases cost pennies to make. at least offer a free case to people who are having this problem.

There are some issues w/ the phone and it's happening on the 3GS too since the iOS4 update.

I can't replicate the issue, I've tried a few times, but my bars stay about the same. I haven't tried the speed tests though. I'm right handed, so I generally won't have this issue.

I bought a bumper w/ my phone on launch and I didn't like it at first, but now I do. I'm tired of using a case that hides how great the iPhone looks. The bumper does the trick.

Apple came out and said that they have a fix, but basically what they said is that their formula for figuring out how many bars to display is wrong. Not sure how that will fix this issue.

Bad design that wasn't tested my Apple. I'm not effected though, so I don't really care.