PO: Samuel Jackson Five 4xLP BOX & Te' 3xLP

hey! I already wrote mike a pm. here it is again:

I can ship records for up to 30kg in one package. the problem could be the size. so I would say I can ship maximum 5 boxes + 6 or 7 te'. or 6 boxes and less te' - but definitely not more than 6 boxes if I want to pack them safe.

thanks so much guys! we really appreciate your support!!!!

Alrighty, with the new info from Denovali, here's the updated list:

SJ5 1/5 Alan

SJ5 2/5 monk0nuggets

SJ5 3/5 smailtronic

SJ5 4/5 eriathomas

SJ5 5/5

Te' 1/7 blackholesun

Te' 2/7 inputtostring

Te' 3/7 monk0nuggets

Te' 4/7 eriathomas

Te' 5/7 geezfools

Te' 6/7 oakland

Te' 7/7

As there is more interest in Te', I've sent another query to Denovali. Unless somebody else speaks up for the last SJ5 slot, it may be worthwhile to replace it with additional Te's. Will update when I hear back, or when Denovali posts here.

What would the Te' cost after shipping in the current group?

I can't believe I was dumb enough to listen to them this morning, I want this even more.

$47 (includes 3xLP, pp fees, share of group shipping, and domestic shipping from me to you)

However, once we get the total number of slots figured out and filled, I'll be refunding a dollar or two back to you. Won't know exactly how much until then. Post here, or PM me if you want in.

What would the Te' cost after shipping in the current group?

I can't believe I was dumb enough to listen to them this morning, I want this even more.

$47 (includes 3xLP, pp fees, share of group shipping, and domestic shipping from me to you)

However, once we get the total number of slots figured out and filled, I'll be refunding a dollar or two back to you. Won't know exactly how much until then. Post here, or PM me if you want in.

For as awesome as that package is, it is just too much money for me right now.

Thanks though!

Ok, it looks like if we don't sell the last SJ5, we can fit upwards of 10 Te' in one order, so there are plenty of spots if more folks are interested. However, keep in mind that we will be ordering on Friday, or when Te' availability drops to 15, whichever comes first! There are currently just over 40 of each Te', and Denovali just sent out an e-blast about it, so they won't be around long! I've agreed to front the money for the two folks who can't send money till the weekend, but that's all I can do. If your name is bolded on the list, that means you've paid, and your order is guaranteed. Otherwise, if you haven't paid and ordering time comes around, you're outta luck. So, send me your money ;)

updated list:

SJ5 1/5 Alan

SJ5 2/5 monk0nuggets

SJ5 3/5 smailtronic

SJ5 4/5 eriathomas

SJ5 5/5

Te' 1/10 blackholesun

Te' 2/10 inputtostring

Te' 3/10 monk0nuggets

Te' 4/10 eriathomas

Te' 5/10 geezfools

Te' 6/10 oakland

Te' 7/10

Te' 8/10

Te' 9/10

Te' 10/10

Also, we had some questions about costs. The Te' is $47, the SJ5 is $95, and one of each is $130. Holler if you want to get involved.

updated list:

SJ5 1/5 Alan

SJ5 2/5 monk0nuggets

SJ5 3/5 smailtronic

SJ5 4/5 eriathomas

SJ5 5/5

Te' 1/10 blackholesun

Te' 2/10 inputtostring

Te' 3/10 monk0nuggets

Te' 4/10 eriathomas

Te' 5/10 geezfools

Te' 6/10 oakland

Te' 7/10 endlesslog

Te' 8/10

Te' 9/10

Te' 10/10

Questions have also come up about the joint shipping cost. Obviously, the more people we get, the more it drops. However, for simplicity's sake, I'm initially charging everyone the same rate (based on 6 buyers), and when I know exactly how many people are involved (ie, when I place the order), I'll issue refunds for the $2-3 difference.

Guest eriathomas

I paid a bit ago. I really shouldn't have spent so much, but it's worth it to splurge a bit on yourself every so often :P.

if it is not too late, i would be interested in adding another Te' to the group purchase. just let me know where to send the funds. thanks!

PMd

updated list:

SJ5 1/4 Alan

SJ5 2/4 monk0nuggets

SJ5 3/4 smailtronic

SJ5 4/4 eriathomas

Te' 1/10 blackholesun

Te' 2/10 inputtostring

Te' 3/10 monk0nuggets

Te' 4/10 eriathomas

Te' 5/10 geezfools

Te' 6/10 oakland

Te' 7/10 endlesslog

Te' 8/10 christopheric

Te' 9/10

Te' 10/10

There are still 35+ of each Te' left, so it's looking like we'll be good to wait until Friday. Of course, if there's a run on them, I'll place the order early. If anybody else wants in on the Te', there's still a couple spots left.