your favourite metal album of 2007

I forgot:

The Ocean - Precambrian

I don't listen to a whole lot of metal, but I do know my stuff and I can't imagine too many albums stacking up next to this one. I was also turned onto Baroness this year and The Red Album is really incredible. My opinion isn't very valid in this matter because I haven't heard much metal this year, though I do like to think I know awesome music when I hear it.

Every Time I Die-The Big Dirty. This was a combination sound of Hot Damn! and the newer singing ETID stuff. It was perfect for me. I've already listened to it on vinyl about 20 times since Saturday!

Based on play count, this would be my album for the year.

Since it leaked in July I've been listening to it in obscene amounts.

bring me the horizon.

this uk based band is very popular in thailand and many kids here defined they're deathcore !

except hardcore and grindcore,i think many defination what kind of music which add suffix -core is use for commercial reason.

use suffix -core is fashioncore !

:P

bring me the horizon.

this uk based band is very popular in thailand and many kids here defined they're deathcore !

except hardcore and grindcore,i think many defination what kind of music which add suffix -core is use for commercial reason.

use suffix -core is fashioncore !

:P

Over here in the UK BMTH is widely considered as metal for 8 year old kids who don't know any better. That, and anyone with a fringe and a New Era cap.