else

document.write('+':reaj372t]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

this is so fucking depressing, one of my favorite bands ever.

also, boring live show? you guys must have had shitty dates or something. saw them three times and never once were they boring. the last time i saw them was one of the most incredible sets i've ever seen. so much energy, everyone singing along while crammed in this tiny basement.

also, boring live show? you guys must have had shitty dates or something. saw them three times and never once were they boring. the last time i saw them was one of the most incredible sets I've ever seen. so much energy, everyone singing along while crammed in this tiny basement.

I saw them twice at mediocre to bad shows in Chicago...that I could explain and give leeway...but also twice opening up for the Silent Majority reunion shows a few years back...same deal...the band looked bored...except the crowd was going apeshit. I may have seen them one other time too...in more recent times.

so many people hyped this band but they were one of the least appealing bands from Long Island I've ever heard.

I always thought there was a disconnect between their songwriting and their stage presence. Doesn't mean they were bored playing live, but maybe they were just true to their personalities live than trying to force it. There are lot of bands that I preferred on record to live (anyone remember New Found Glory's early years on stage? Eeeesh).

also, boring live show? you guys must have had shitty dates or something. saw them three times and never once were they boring. the last time i saw them was one of the most incredible sets i've ever seen. so much energy, everyone singing along while crammed in this tiny basement.

Crime In Stereo was a bands band in my mind. I saw them and played with them a good bit and sure, there were always a handful of people into them, but a majority just stood there, not getting it/liking it. i know a lot of bands who loved seeing them every night, hell, i loved seeing them every time i could, but they were a band that never seemed to really catch. some great guys though, had some awesome conversations with them over the years.