FS - HOT WATER MUSIC "PUSH FOR COIN" ORIG CASSETTE

ganaar7575

I am looking to sell my copy of Hot Water Music's original cassette demo "Push For Coin." I am the original owner and got this when I used to go to shows at the Hardback Cafe. Not sure what the interest is for this, but as far as Hot Water Music goes this is a rather rare item. I will field offers from here, and if something seems good I might take it...I am also debating placing it on Ebay. I will see what folks have to say!

I also have the original release of "Eating The Filler" 7", which I would be OK to part with if the offer was right.

Edited 8/15/10: Some people PM'ed and wanted to see images and know the condition of the cassette and 7". I might have played the cassette once if at all and it is in M/NM condition. The 7" was possibly played twice to three times and is in M/NM condition. Both come from a smoke free house and I am a music collector, like most on here, and try to take the best care of every item I own. Here are several pictures of both items. Please let me know any additional questions or offers.

[image][image]

[image][image]

[image][image]

[image][image]

[image]

• 1 year later...