What music have you been stoked on recently?

Guest errolwest

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of lo-FI and witch house acts. Mater Suspiria Vision is defining their genre right now. Its really awesome to follow them and watch how they're developing. Their videos and music just keep getting better, the physical products they put out are extremely well done and hand made, and they just dropped a new mix in collaboration with mishka.

Emeralds (and all their side projects)

have you heard the radio people album? its really awesome, just snagged it on vinyl last week.

radio people, sam goldberg, julian lynch and margot and the nuclear so and so's

I haven't heard the LP yet. I did pick up their most recent tape on Pizza Night though. Really good stuff. I plan on getting the LP sooner or later. I love almost everything Sam Goldberg is involved in.

Iron Chic. With members from Capital and Latterman, how can you go wrong? Thanks to Tom from Hobbledehoy Records for pointing me towards them. I need to order their latest album.

Jeremy, do you know you can get their new album downloaded from their bandcamp page for any donation amount(or free)?