PO: Bad Books (MO + KDev) UPDATED

[image]

idk why andy's signature looks like a J

also, my record is warped a tad and has a few fairly loud pops on both A and B sides and on "i begged you everything" has a groove where it just repeats "...basket case..." over and over at the very beginning of the song. anyone one else having this problem?

• 3 weeks later...

Email from Jeremiah:

"Friends,

I know that many of you waited a long time and may still be waiting for some of your Bad Books orders. I promised a while ago that I would send a little something extra to you all to say "thank you" (or as Kevin says - "Thanklin Frankin") and decided it would only be appropriate to send the unreleased studio version of 'Thanklin Franklin' to you all. The band has been performing this live at their shows and it seems to have become a fan favorite but we have yet to let anyone have the studio version. We are making this available to all of you fans that supported the band by taking part in the presale and have been so gracious and patient.

If any of you have not received your order yet - It should arrive this week. E-mail me at [email protected] with any questions and I will sort it out.

For now - I hope you all enjoy this track and much as I do."

The link he sent me for the song does not work.

Email from Jeremiah:

"Friends,

I know that many of you waited a long time and may still be waiting for some of your Bad Books orders. I promised a while ago that I would send a little something extra to you all to say "thank you" (or as Kevin says - "Thanklin Frankin") and decided it would only be appropriate to send the unreleased studio version of 'Thanklin Franklin' to you all. The band has been performing this live at their shows and it seems to have become a fan favorite but we have yet to let anyone have the studio version. We are making this available to all of you fans that supported the band by taking part in the presale and have been so gracious and patient.

If any of you have not received your order yet - It should arrive this week. E-mail me at [email protected] with any questions and I will sort it out.

For now - I hope you all enjoy this track and much as I do."

The link he sent me for the song does not work.

if you havnt got the song yet...there was an extra text on the link.. the "" just delete that part and ill work..

• 5 months later...
Yes, I'm bumping an old thread.

I just managed to get my hands on a copy of the transparent orange variant of this. Those of you who have this record, did yours come with an insert with liner notes, etc? Mine didn't and it seemed kind of odd to me.

I'm pretty sure mine didn't. I can double check when I get home

• 3 months later...
Yes, I'm bumping an old thread.

I just managed to get my hands on a copy of the transparent orange variant of this. Those of you who have this record, did yours come with an insert with liner notes, etc? Mine didn't and it seemed kind of odd to me.

I have a copy on red, and no, there's no insert.

• 8 months later...