your dreams, projects, whatever..

My dream is pretty small, but I really really want to get over my anxiety/depression/hypochondria that has been plaguing me for 3 years and move out of the state. I'd also like to get back into art/photoshop stuff that I was really big on in high school, but stopped one day and have not touched it since (so I'm sure i lost my touch in 8 years).

i'm so with you on that first part

Go back to school and become a professional grease monkey (School is VERY likely on this upcoming January semester)

Quit my current job (I cant wait for that day!!!)

Buy a house (nothing outrageous, I hate big houses anyways. A nice little ranch with a garage :D)

66 or 67 Pontiac GTO in that garage

I'm just tired of being stuck in this rut and need to change it BADLY!

Go back to school and finish my degree.

Then I'm taking my skills and selling them to the man.

No kidding. I want to sell out SO BAD.

Selling out is da best!

Selling out sucks :(

Working in a big corp, all you end up doing is fighting with people who have their own agendas, trying to make a difference, but no matter how hard you work or how good your intentions are you won't make a difference... it's all about who can suck up most and climb highest up the corporate ladder.

Selling out is da best!

Selling out sucks :(

Working in a big corp, all you end up doing is fighting with people who have their own agendas, trying to make a difference, but no matter how hard you work or how good your intentions are you won't make a difference... it's all about who can suck up most and climb highest up the corporate ladder.

That does suck... Sometimes all I want is a pat on the back for doing my damn job, but it feels like I'm only ever noticed when I mildly fuck something up. Life used to be cool... when I was 5. :-[

im planning on moving to vegas! Soon as my house is fixed up and SRC moves into its new warehouse VEGAS here I come :) or somewhere in Nevada

And Coldsnap, my dad just bought a roadtrek and he is going to live in it for a year!! great idea. I wish I could do something like that in my life and I really hope you do it soon

yeah, i'm trying to clear my debts, so hopefully around spring i'll be able to buy one. it seems like my life is going in a vicious circle here. and throwing my money out the window every month sucks(appartment). so living my life on the road for a few months is what i would need in my life right now, get away from everything around here. i'm 24, i'm still young and now is the time to do these things. cause when i'll have kids, a house, etc..etc.. i don't think i will be able to do this.