Suburban Home 15th Anniversary Beer Tour Details /

Guest admin1338560633

I like how all the passive aggressiveness, and mild suggestive posting, and carefully not publicly alluding to a problem, finally just all breaks down and just turns into

THIS!

Are you fucking shitting me?

You post this fucking YESTERDAY???

Motherfucker, take care of your fucking business and the people that put their fucking trust in you and clean up your fucking messes.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you fucking shitting me?

You post this fucking YESTERDAY???

Motherfucker, take care of your fucking business and the people that put their fucking trust in you and clean up your fucking messes.

Oof, Virgin Dickheadson still fucking things up 7 years on? Join the club mate, the guy treated me like an absolute cunt back in 2003, shipping a bootleg of one of my releases to MY distributor in the UK then saying "out of my hands pal, nothing I can do, forget about it". Condescending, arrogant, egomaniacal twat.

I know it's "bad karma" to wish failure on people but this guy needs a serious fucking reality check. How fucked is the American / global economy right now? People losing their jobs left, right and centre; people becoming homeless... and it's worse over there with the 99 week unemployment thing... and he's posting shit about a "beer tour".

If this was No Idea it'd no doubt be the coolest thing ever, because Var does "wacky" well, pays labels on time and treats you with respect no matter how small fish you are. But "Virgil wacky" is hideous - almost more like a desperate cry for help; self harming in public for the new millennium. I have to say, it's really fucking sad. If I was in any way involved as a label with him at the moment, I'd be seriously thinking about getting the fuck out before the iceberg hits.

He may as well just go to the Deathwish Inc offices and take a shit on their welcome mat. That's how much of an insult this is to all the labels that have a problem with him right now.

easy. if he owes you money, then just go on the fucking beer tour and tell him personally how you feel (with your fist) and get your money back that way. i mean there are more of you people that he owes money to than there are Virgils right?

tre, this guy has it figured out! all you have to do is drive/fly halfway across the country, attend a beer tour, and kick some ass in order to get what is owed to you. ::)

Lumberjack #2? Can Virgil one-up Dirk?

Again, I would like my couple grand...

Nah.... almost though.

I got what was owed to us from Virgil the other day.

Apparently screaming and yelling, and the usage of the word "motherfucker" gets the job done.

I am kinda not really stoked now that I am getting a bunch of emails from labels telling me now that Virgil seems to owe them quite a bit of money.

Dirk from Lumberjack / Dohhouse is a real piece of scumbag work. I'm still down somewhere around $35k from that shitheel.

Virgil took care of his business with me, I hope he does the same for all these other labels.

Lumberjack #2? Can Virgil one-up Dirk?

Again, I would like my couple grand...

Nah.... almost though.

I got what was owed to us from Virgil the other day.

Apparently screaming and yelling, and the usage of the word "motherfucker" gets the job done.

I am kinda not really stoked now that I am getting a bunch of emails from labels telling me now that Virgil seems to owe them quite a bit of money.

Dirk from Lumberjack / Dohhouse is a real piece of scumbag work. I'm still down somewhere around $35k from that shitheel.

Virgil took care of his business with me, I hope he does the same for all these other labels.

[image]

I was comparing this to LMMG more in terms of labels/distributors/whoever not hearing back from the boss man. In terms of debt owed and all that I am pretty sure it is no where near close to the MASSIVE amount LMMG was. People still don't really grasp how much that company was fucked.

I was comparing this to LMMG more in terms of labels/distributors/whoever not hearing back from the boss man. In terms of debt owed and all that I am pretty sure it is no where near close to the MASSIVE amount LMMG was. People still don't really grasp how much that company was fucked.

I only really learned about this from the 2-part Razorcake article.

I'm so sorry to have to tell you this but our friend and dear leader Virgil Dickerson let us all down today by hanging himself from a rope until dead. Our friends and co-workers at VC will help you out with any outstanding orders. Due to the fact that the rope snapped after death Virgil was found on his knees, face down in his own ejaculation and feces. I am so, so sorry.

I'm so sorry to have to tell you this but our friend and dear leader Virgil Dickerson let us all down today by hanging himself from a rope until dead. Our friends and co-workers at VC will help you out with any outstanding orders. Due to the fact that the rope snapped after death Virgil was found on his knees, face down in his own ejaculation and feces. I am so, so sorry.

Dude, get the fuck out of here. You are not amusing or funny.

Alright, you. Back of the bus