Virgil Dickerson

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo, nicole. i honestly have no earthly idea what you're talking about right now and it hurts my head trying to interpret what you meant by that last comment. i'm already blonde, so my comprehension level is already low. and by 10pm, it's impeded by the fact that my adderall has worn off.

Alicia, I have no beef with you. I'm not trying to start any shit. I'm simply giving my opinion. That's something I'm entitled to do, as are you. There's no need to bicker back and forth about this. There's nothing either of us can do about it.

best comment ever

lol why is that the best comment ever?

but if you're not one of those people, why be such a fuck about all this?

Because we care about others in the independent music scene and don't like to see a massive failure drag down a bunch of labels while hosting craft beer bus tours.

I'm not saying I agree with his practices...or that he should be hosting beer bus tours...I'm just saying, why make an entire thread to shit-talk the man, on his Message Board. If you have such a deep harbored distaste for the dude, then why stick around his website/message board. I'm also not sure how I'm excluded from caring about "The Independent Music Scene" (seems like a completely asinine statement). The dude took a big risk and it failed, he now owes (presumably a lot of) money to people...unless you're one of those people who he owes cash to Why Be Such An Outright Fuck about it. I'm not saying to go and pat him on the back and tell him everything will be fine...I just don't understand the grotesque negativity towards somebody who you don't know (unless it's Itsajakie) or hasn't directly done you any harm.

also, to nicole?? I'm pretty sure this is a bit more than "it takes time to refund people" situation