New Propagandhi 7"

This is one of the few bands that I like everything they've ever put out.

I first got into them when How To Clean Everything came out, so I have a nostalgic soft spot for that album, and I still think Today's Empires is their best, but I've also really liked the last two albums.

Bring on more Prop.

This is one of the few bands that I like everything they've ever put out.

I first got into them when How To Clean Everything came out, so I have a nostalgic soft spot for that album, and I still think Today's Empires is their best, but I've also really liked the last two albums.

Bring on more Prop.

Agreed on all points.

One summer I listed to Less Talk, More Rock almost every day while riding my bike to work. I went vegan at the end of that summer (I was already vegetarian) and those two things are closely related.

I listened to Supporting Caste yesterday for the first time in a couple months and I was blown away all over again. Night Letters is one of the most passionate songs I've ever heard in my life. I'm also strongly considering a Francis the pig tattoo.

Also, how fucking stoked must the band be to finally be doing a split with their idols? They are so stoked that I can feel it in Michigan.

• 2 months later...
I took my kid to see Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore today and there was a scene where the main dog said "Less talk, more rock."

From: http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/The_Simpsons/Season_14

Lisa: Now we nearly put this switch to "Overload". And once we do we'll be breaking the law. Can good truly come from civil disobediance? Gandhi thought so and (cut off by Bart)

Bart: Gandhi also said less talk more rock. (Pulls the switch beyond "Overload")