Bad Astronaut "Acrophobe" LP Pre-order / Pressing

Guest admin1338560633

Wasn't there supposed to be a Bad Astronaut box set (à la Every Time I Die)?

it was discussed, but doing them individually is the only way to do it since it is hard to say when Joey will get around to mixing/mastering the other albums.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will the Armchair Martian split ever be included in these presses?

it could, but at the moment, everything is in Joey's hands. He has mentioned bonus tracks on some of the other records, but he also mentioned a collection of unreleased and split and comp tracks that would make up a 4th album. as soon as anything is definite, news will be posted.

so in this imaginary world you live in, Hot Topic doesn't pay for records they get from me? If you don't think VC deserves $1.00, don't buy this record.

And since you are an expert in all things, imagine what happens if money is made on a record? it allows me to pay back some of the people I owe. People that have think I should just stop putting out records, guess what? I no longer have money coming in to contribute towards my debt.

in that case i probably dont need this that bad. thanks.

Will probably pick this up at Hot topic since I don't think VC deserves $1

so in this imaginary world you live in, Hot Topic doesn't pay for records they get from me? If you don't think VC deserves $1.00, don't buy this record.

And since you are an expert in all things, imagine what happens if money is made on a record? it allows me to pay back some of the people I owe. People that have think I should just stop putting out records, guess what? I no longer have money coming in to contribute towards my debt.

colour me ignorant, but if i'm correct, you've dug yourself into a relatively huge amount of debt by essentially stealing money from other record labels and people that "pre order" your records (which sometimes never come out), and in turn have used that stolen money to put out more records; the majority of which turn out to be a financial failure.

your solution to this is to keep putting out more records (with "pre orders) to pay this debt off? this doesn't seem like it's worked too well for you in the past. also, doesn't pressing records cost several thousand dollars? perhaps that money should be used to pay off your debt?

i know you've been catching a lot of shit lately, but you do this to yourself. how much money have you stolen from independent labels not unlike "suburban home"? how much stolen money is being sunk into that bus tour/beer factory slap in the face?

or maybe the $1000 from the each of the fools that bought "VC for Life" subscriptions is what's fueling your celebration for running a hard-working, honest, independent label for 15 years...

colour me ignorant, but if i'm correct, you've dug yourself into a relatively huge amount of debt by essentially stealing money from other record labels and people that "pre order" your records (which sometimes never come out), and in turn have used that stolen money to put out more records; the majority of which turn out to be a financial failure.

your solution to this is to keep putting out more records (with "pre orders) to pay this debt off? this doesn't seem like it's worked too well for you in the past. also, doesn't pressing records cost several thousand dollars? perhaps that money should be used to pay off your debt?

i know you've been catching a lot of shit lately, but you do this to yourself. how much money have you stolen from independent labels not unlike "suburban home"? how much stolen money is being sunk into that bus tour/beer factory slap in the face?

or maybe the $1000 from the each of the fools that bought "VC for Life" subscriptions is what's fueling your celebration for running a hard-working, honest, independent label for 15 years...

while you appear to be an expert in all things, you don't have all the information. Yes, I have dug myself in a rather big hole, but I am every week paying down or off people that I owe. If I were to just go out of business, I would be unable to pay anyone.

about the bus tour, every seat is paid for and the money will cover all of those costs. Get over it. The 15th anniversary, there is very little money put into it; the venue sells the tickets and pays the bands.

everyone thinks they know every single detail about everything going. You don't, you don't even have 10 percent of it figured out.

All I can do is move forward, take care of the labels and people that I owe and guess what, i am doing that. I am tired of people thinking the internet makes them experts in all things.