IRON CHIC- Not Like This LP 2ND PRESS LAVENDER Wax

Am I the only person sick of orange colored vinyl? I kind of want to pick this up because the album is amazing, but the color doesn't sound very enticing :/

It's not ORANGE exactly. So you can't be sick of it. It's a custom color blend. It was called a Salmon, but didnt turn out so Salmon. It's more of a Orange Creamsicle blend.

2nd press out now on Lavender, if that tickles your fancy better ;)

thanks for all the kind words everyone,

dumps

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we'll have records, for sure. but the mystery colored vinyl is GONE. sorry

What's the deal with the "Mystery Color" anyway? Is it several colors? Mine's red...it's no longer a mystery. Looks great though!

They are all the same. None are Red. some are just a bit brighter/darker than others. All in all, they're all pretty close.

BS,i just bought this on black and it came with a beat up sleeve.

Well, the mailman must of blew it on that one. Almost all of the iron chic LPs that have been shipped have been shipped in a brand new lp mailer, and all the jackets are perfect when they leave here.

If your that unhappy you could always, you know, write me an email. Ill work something out with you. Sure beats complaining on a message board ;)

BS,i just bought this on black and it came with a beat up sleeve.

Well, the mailman must of blew it on that one. Almost all of the iron chic LPs that have been shipped have been shipped in a brand new lp mailer, and all the jackets are perfect when they leave here.

If your that unhappy you could always, you know, write me an email. Ill work something out with you. Sure beats complaining on a message board ;)

I have other things to do then spend 2 weeks going back and forth just because it looks like a skin head curb stomped the corner of the sleeve of a record I bought on the internet. Stuff gets jacked up on the mail. I get it. Hopefully my little comment is the worst complaint you've had, I feel like a criminal having mentioned it.

Guest markovianprocess

I have other things to do then spend 2 weeks going back and forth just because it looks like a skin head curb stomped the corner of the sleeve of a record I bought on the internet.

Yeah, but you sure do seem to have time to bitch about it on the internet.

I have other things to do then spend 2 weeks going back and forth just because it looks like a skin head curb stomped the corner of the sleeve of a record I bought on the internet.

Yeah, but you sure do seem to have time to bitch about it on the internet.

Why don't you go play Call Of Duty or something.

I have other things to do then spend 2 weeks going back and forth just because it looks like a skin head curb stomped the corner of the sleeve of a record I bought on the internet. Stuff gets jacked up on the mail. I get it. Hopefully my little comment is the worst complaint you've had, I feel like a criminal having mentioned it.

It is the worst complaint I've had. thats why I made an attempt to try and fix it. I try and make everyone who buys records from me happy. You shouldn't feel like a criminal.

But you obviously care and/or have the time to comment on it. Thats why I figured I'd offer you something. Thats all. Thanks for the order.

Seriously, though an email to the label would not have taken 2 weeks of "back and forth". Shit happens and Mike is a rad dude and would probably have fixed the problem by mailing you a new cover.

It's not like Dead Broke is this huge company, it's Mike and maybe a few friends helping out...it's not like you have to get in touch with someone from the Quality Control Department.

That being said, this label rules, and the band rules.

[image]

Seriously, though an email to the label would not have taken 2 weeks of "back and forth". Shit happens and Mike is a rad dude and would probably have fixed the problem by mailing you a new cover.

It's not like Dead Broke is this huge company, it's Mike and maybe a few friends helping out...it's not like you have to get in touch with someone from the Quality Control Department.

That being said, this label rules, and the band rules.

[image]

No worries, Justin. Thanks for the kind words.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...