http://jacobbannon.com/possess/

[image]

The Harvest: Chrome Edition

Limited Silkscreened Print

$40.00

Dimensions: 18"W X 24"H

Material: Cast Coated Paper stock

Edition of 200

This silkscreened print features a kinetic illustration of a human skull adorned with flowers and soil. The illustration was originally created for a Lewd Acts & Mammoth Grinder tour, though was never used as the tour ended up being cancelled.

This limited screen print features black ink printed on a special cast coated metallic chrome stock (click on the image for detail), giving the final piece a unique reflective "Chrome" feel. The print measures in at a manageable 18" X 24" size.

The "Chrome" variation of this print is limited to a sellable 200 copies, all hand signed, numbered, and embossed by myself.

[image]

The Harvest: Artist's Choice Edition

Limited Silkscreened Print

$35.00

Dimensions: 18"W X 24"H

Material: Paper stock

Edition of 200

This silkscreened print features a kinetic illustration of a human skull adorned with flowers and soil. The illustration was originally created for a Lewd Acts & Mammoth Grinder tour, though was never used as the tour ended up being cancelled.

This limited screen print features black ink printed on a variety of different Paper stock colors (click on the image for a detailed image of them all). What color will you receive? That's completely up to us while we pack the orders. Rest assured, they are all extremely limited as the mix of paper colors is split among the 200 prints. This print measures in at a manageable 18" X 24" size.

The "Artist Choice" variation of this print is limited to a sellable 200 copies, all hand signed, numbered, and embossed by myself.

[image]

Losing Faith

Giclee Print

$150.00

Dimensions: 12"W X 36"H

Material: Archival paper stock

Edition of 50

The "Losing Faith" piece was created for use in the As I Lay Dying album, "The Powerless Rise".

Measuring in at a printed size of 12"W X 36"H, the piece was created using a variety of media including gouache, photography, and pen & ink. These varying medias bring to a unique kinetic feel to the work unlike anything else out there today. Presented as a Museum quality Giclee print, outputted on an Archival paper stock in a limited edition of 50. Each Giclee print is hand signed, numbered, and embossed by the artist.

Important Note: All Giclee prints are made specifically to order for each customer. Because of this, please allow for an additional 7-10 business days for the order to be fulfilled, packed, and sent out for delivery. Weekends and holidays can also add to the amount of time for these to be printed. Please note that Giclee prints are extremely expensive to create hence the large price tag on these items.

[image]

No Heroes Complete Set (Left & Right sides) **SOLD OUT NOW**

Set of 2 Silkscreened Prints

$150.00

Dimensions: 38"W X 13"H (Each print)

Material: Paper stock

Edition of 25 Complete Sets

When originally released a few years ago each "side" was only available for individual purchase, leaving it in the hands of collectors to acquire and complete their sets on their own. These quickly sold out and were never reprinted.

I saved some complete sets for my own archives and I am now offering 25 of them to the public. This is the first and only time these prints will be made available as a complete set.

Each of these silkscreened print sets are specially numbered as part of the "25 Complete Set" edition. Both prints included in the set are hand signed, numbered, and embossed by myself.

Was just going to post this... Super-happy I was able to grab a No Heroes set; however, not super-excited about how much it's going to cost to frame these! Regardless, they're fantastic and it'll definitely be worth whatever they cost to have framed...

mine cost about $200 for the left and the right through americanframe.

Was just going to post this... Super-happy I was able to grab a No Heroes set; however, not super-excited about how much it's going to cost to frame these! Regardless, they're fantastic and it'll definitely be worth whatever they cost to have framed...

mine cost about $200 for the left and the right through americanframe.

Awesome... Way less than I expected. thanks!