Strike Anywhere represses at Jade Tree

scully

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oof... shipping to virginia is $10.38 for two LP's. I want these to keep my collection complete but dont know if they're worth $17 a piece brand new after shipping. Media mail for life.

They offer media mail. My shipping was $4. Did you try ordering a shirt or poster or something? That might make your order ineligible.

oof... shipping to virginia is $10.38 for two LP's. I want these to keep my collection complete but dont know if they're worth $17 a piece brand new after shipping. Media mail for life.

They offer media mail. My shipping was $4. Did you try ordering a shirt or poster or something? That might make your order ineligible.

Nah it was just for the 2 lps. I upped the order to 4 (2 of each) as my roommate said he wanted the repress and media mail suddenly became available. I guess merch now might have a price requirement for media mail to become eligible? Weird.

I ordered one of each and got media mail. Maybe not a popular opinion, but Exit English is my favorite Strike Anywhere release.

I could think of less popular opinions. It's my favorite as well.

I'm glad you think so too! Most people think I'm crazy for not liking Change is a Sound or Chorus of One more. Although I'm not totally crazy about their newest album, Strike Anywhere has never put out a bad release.

I ordered one of each and got media mail. Maybe not a popular opinion, but Exit English is my favorite Strike Anywhere release.

mine too, i love it. before i found this site i spent forever trawling ebay and losing auctions for it and i finally got it. this would have been much easier

Change Is A Sound is my favorite, but it seems that most people like Exit English the most and Dead FM the least.