any anime nerds?

Not an ecchi fan.

I maintain that DxD, titties aside, is still one of the fucking funniest anime I've ever seen. The plot, while simple, got the job done and was still at least somewhat interesting. I can't think of another anime (okay, maybe Noucome) that I laugh my ass of as soon as I put it on. I also think it's one of the rare cases where the dub is better. Yes, the ecchi/"fanservice" was by far too much, but if you can get past that it is just really fucking funny.

I'm on chapter 5 of the 2nd game, and I have out loud yelled at my TV "What the fuck?". I really like how the trials are done in this ome because all the things that happen in the chapter that seem small or irreverent end up becoming a major point.

For sure, that's one of the things so great about the show too. I feel like the games probably do it even better because they get longer to write and pre plan

For sure, that's one of the things so great about the show too. I feel like the games probably do it even better because they get longer to write and pre plan

Just finished it. Man, that was fucking awesome. Set this as my desktop wallpaper so every time I get on my computer I'm reminded that #3 is only in early development. I was up until almost 4 AM last night to finish it. 

http://static.zerochan.net/Dangan.Ronpa.full.1538918.jpg

And I was pissed about Ibuki. I liked Ibuku ,_,

I'm finally watching SOA.  I just stopped at episode 7 and I think that episode was so well done and I'm all feely.....  I also feel really late to the game..

I really liked SOA, season 2 was super lack luster though.

both of those shows took one episode for me...

AOT simply because I NEEEEEEEDED to know what the fuck those titan were and where they came from.  Also the graphics were top notch.  I didn't watch the english dub though, which I heard sucks.

I feel a lot of stuff that is mainstream follows the DBZ formula. If I find it predictable I don't watch it. 

Just started watching Blood Blockade Battlefront based on the fact that some sites have compared it to Cowboy Bebop. Have to say so far I really dig it and can see it has some of Bebops flavor.

I just watched the first episode of this, and is feels like a nice mix of Trigun and Cowboy Bebop comedy and action. It should be interesting.

Just started watching Blood Blockade Battlefront based on the fact that some sites have compared it to Cowboy Bebop. Have to say so far I really dig it and can see it has some of Bebops flavor.

So I guess the final episode of this show is postponed indefinitely, so I'm going to stop until they announce they are finishing it. I hate not knowing an ending. Code Geass took like 4 months to release the final episode, it was annoying.

I'm feeling an Issei cosplay at the next convention. If I grow my hair out a bit I won't even need one of the annoying ass wigs. Plus it looks 100x better if you kind of get it going similar to a character's hair instead of that superglued into spikes that'd kill somebody look a lot of people go for. Shouldn't be too hard either, I really just need a red shirt, an outer one that's striped a certain way, a pair of jeans, and a prop of the Boosted Gear and I've see a lot of them made out of foam look pretty decent. I don't know if I'll do it, depends on what my friends do :3

So I guess the final episode of this show is postponed indefinitely, so I'm going to stop until they announce they are finishing it. I hate not knowing an ending. Code Geass took like 4 months to release the final episode, it was annoying.

I read that. I guess something to do with scheduling conflicts and how it longer then the allotted time. Hopefully it won't take that long!

DVD -

Spirited Away

Jin Roh the Wolf Brigade Special Edition

VHS-

Baoh

Bounty Dog

Violence Jack Vol. 1

Violence Jack Vol. 2

Violence Jack Vol. 3

MD Geist Director's Cut

MD Geist II Death Force

Tatoon Master

Devil Hunter Yohko 2,3 & 4ever

Dragonball Z : Z Warriors Prepare (uncut)

Battle Angel Alita

Peacock King : Spirit Warrior

Armitage III the Movie

Evangelion 0:1

Evangelion 0:6

Appleseed

Amazing Nurse Nanako

I just finished SAO season 1.  I liked it a lot.  The ending was okay ( but the mid show i think was more exciting. )

what it made me want is an anime that is literally just an MMORPG, no real life / fake life.  Like someone played runescape or FF or WOW and thats the world and you follow the inventory / etc of one main player - and he fights monsters and makes friends and parties and collects loot and completes quests ...... does that exist?

I just finished SAO season 1.  I liked it a lot.  The ending was okay ( but the mid show i think was more exciting. )

what it made me want is an anime that is literally just an MMORPG, no real life / fake life.  Like someone played runescape or FF or WOW and thats the world and you follow the inventory / etc of one main player - and he fights monsters and makes friends and parties and collects loot and completes quests ...... does that exist?

Not that I can think of, just tons of "stuck" in the MMO world.

Just started Tokyo Ravens. It is interesting, but sorta generic, so I'll see how long it holds my interest.

• 3 weeks later...