any anime nerds?

It's dumb that im excited about this but the rerelease of cowboy bebop on blu ray is going to come in a vintage record packaging thing if you order it from here: http://shop.funimati...clusive-Edition now if only they would release that awesome soundtrack.

If I didn't already preorder this from Amazon as soon as I could I would be all over this.  Can't beat that "lowest price guarantee" from Amazon though.  $69.99 sounds good to me considering how much it is now.

I've never watched FMA myself, but regarding Death Note I'd recommend you Paranoia Agent: A very thrilling anime about people, who get attacked by a kid with a golden bat. That's all I can say about the storyline, because otherwise I would spoil to much.

I back Paranoia Agent hard and follow up with Serial Experiments Lain. Also Elfen Lied if you don't mind awkward fanservice nudity and heavy gore.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, people...

Got a show that a watched many many moons ago but only remember bits and pieces and hoping you all could fill in the gaps.

I vaguely remember it being about a space cowboy (maybe) , was cocky and there was a cat alien with him and they might have flown a red ship?

Might have been on toonami

Any guesses?

So, people...

Got a show that a watched many many moons ago but only remember bits and pieces and hoping you all could fill in the gaps.

I vaguely remember it being about a space cowboy (maybe) , was cocky and there was a cat alien with him and they might have flown a red ship?

Any guesses?

Outlaw Star?

So, people...

Any guesses?

My mind is screaming Cowboy Bebop but I am almost certain it is not.

Found the complete Gundam Wing series/Endless Waltz for a decent price at a random anime shop about an hour and a half from where I live today.  From what I've read online it's apparently a bootleg but I don't care.  I'm not paying the (close to) $200 it would cost to buy the legit first and second half of the series.  Not to mention Endless Waltz goes for a lot now too so I'm pretty happy.

Watched the first adaptation of Fullmetal in a span of three/four days

Really liked the story and the humor throughout but the last episode felt rushed and kind of unsatisfying.

Any opinions on that?

Edit: Also, just started Sword Art Online on Netflix

Cool concept, digging it so far

SAO is super good. I haven't seen it myself but I've heard that they messed with some stuff for the English/ Netflix version that sounded silly. animefreak.tv has the whole series so far including the most recent season that just ended if you're interested! 

SAO is super good. I haven't seen it myself but I've heard that they messed with some stuff for the English/ Netflix version that sounded silly. animefreak.tv has the whole series so far including the most recent season that just ended if you're interested! 

I did not like the newest season much, but loved the original.