FS: Glassjaw - All Good Junkies / Adapters

astrangerwithcandy

So much to my dismay I have to sell this because I just won a test pressing on Ebay. I have a number in mind that I want to get for this but if no one here can offer me something around it, it's up to Ebay. (I'd rather take a hit on the value and sell it to someone here so I'm not looking for insane Ebay prices but don't lowball me either)

EDIT Also might consider selling my Sore Point Records 7"s:

Fallout Boy - Dead On Arrival b/w Dead On Arrival Acoustic on blue vinyl

and

Brand New - Sic Transit Gloria (demo) b/w Jaws Theme Swimming (demo) on pink vinyl

Well, since it was like $15 for the 7", adapters and shipping, I'll offer $16.

I never understand when people use this argument. Looking at your list, it'd be like me saying "Well...since it was originally $12 for Your Favorite Weapon...I'll offer $15". I know you're not wanting to sell YFW, but if you ever decided to sell it, I know you would not be to keen on that offer.

I never understand when people use this argument. Looking at your list, it'd be like me saying "Well...since it was originally $12 for Your Favorite Weapon...I'll offer $15". I know you're not wanting to sell YFW, but if you ever decided to sell it, I know you would not be to keen on that offer.

+1

I'd rather take a hit on the value and sell it to someone here so I'm not looking for insane Ebay prices but don't lowball me either

are we using Price is Right rules? if so, $16.01!!!

oh, and since I'm down with Mot's "just eyeball it rules" (not to mention I have the set, the record, and no interest in buying yours unless you're going to give it to me for a price that I can flip on ebay for profit), $13.01 for just the record!

people just like to be snarky about someone getting a record and then turning around and reselling it - regardless of the situation. i find it hard to believe that there isnt somebody on this board who has been collecting for longer than a month that hasnt sold a record for more than what they paid for it.

people just like to be snarky about someone getting a record and then turning around and reselling it - regardless of the situation. i find it hard to believe that there isnt somebody on this board who has been collecting for longer than a month that hasnt sold a record for more than what they paid for it.

This is legitimately the first record I've ever considered selling.

And I spent $100 on a test pressing yesterday so I'm trying to make up at LEAST half of that. How's that?

I have a number in mind. Everyone guess it so I don't have to go to eBay where people will give me this number eventually but I'll have to pay fees. Flip with style sir, just tell people what you want for it.
And I spent $100 on a test pressing yesterday so I'm trying to make up at LEAST half of that. How's that?

reading threads before posting in them is good sometimes