People going to HWM in NJ

for those out of state - all the hotels the starland ballroom website and skeletor has listed may not SEEM close, but they're actually as close as you're going to get. i'm from the area and don't need a place to crash, but i do know that all those places are 10 - 15 mins driving to and from at the absolute MOST.

also - i hate that the starland ballroom has no re-entry. i'm going to be paranoid as fuck that all the vinyl will be gone by the time the show's over, and i certainly don't want to be in the crowd enjoying myself while i hold numerous records, shirts, posters, whatever there might be - the entire night. i wish there was like, a place to put your shit while you rock the fuck out. i hope i can think of something.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also - i hate that the starland ballroom has no re-entry. i'm going to be paranoid as fuck that all the vinyl will be gone by the time the show's over, and i certainly don't want to be in the crowd enjoying myself while i hold numerous records, shirts, posters, whatever there might be - the entire night. i wish there was like, a place to put your shit while you rock the fuck out. i hope i can think of something.

I don't know about records, but I've had the coat check hold some shirts for me (with my coat) at the Starland.

for those out of state - all the hotels the starland ballroom website and skeletor has listed may not SEEM close, but they're actually as close as you're going to get. i'm from the area and don't need a place to crash, but i do know that all those places are 10 - 15 mins driving to and from at the absolute MOST.

where would you suggest that we could all get a hotel room at that is close and reasonable price? this days inn i looked up seems to be about 2 miles away. that means it's a pretty cheap cab to get back to the hotel after were completely smashed from the show. we'll have 5-6 with us, so two cabs but still.

were willing to get a hotel wherever, we'd just like to beer down with some other peoples

Anyone who is going to this show should make sure you have a designated driver. Cops swarm the area around the starland looking for drunk drivers. I got pulled over after the Get Up Kids farewell tour show by a cop who thought I was drinking. Luckily I didn't drink that night and was just lost (the starland is in the middle of nowhere).

Anyone who is going to this show should make sure you have a designated driver. Cops swarm the area around the starland looking for drunk drivers. I got pulled over after the Get Up Kids farewell tour show by a cop who thought I was drinking. Luckily I didn't drink that night and was just lost (the starland is in the middle of nowhere).

people should have sober drivers for everything they do:)

people should have sober drivers for everything they do:)

indeed.

days inn looks the closest, looks like were staying there, thanks for the 411 guys

the east brunswick one?

so i just did some more homework, last minute to put stuff into my tommertom, and it appears theres a days inn in bordentown as well, that one is only a mile and half away, the one in east brunswick is about 5 miles away.

I think were going to stay in the closer one, well b/c its closer. as usual with random hotels we'll be driving around and checking out the area before hand, checking for food and beers but yea.

bordentown looks like where were going unless someone suggests otherwise.

1073 Route 206 North, Bordentown, NJ 08505 (Days Inn Bordentown)

if anyone else is planning on, drinking down in the hotel scene, pm me your number and i'll call you tomorrow afternoon.

comeone from so far away were looking for whoever to chill with.