Blink182-TakeOffYourPants&Jacket LP @ Hot Topic

travis

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude chances are that with all the bullshit circulating the MTS release that half these fucking things were purchased with the intention of being flipped. I'd imagine if a metric shit ton pop up on eBay (which I'm sure they will) the selling price probably won't be to high.

If I get a chance to take my ass down to Victorville in the next few days I'll be sure to buy a few copies for people on the boards. This entire TOYPAJ fiasco has soured me to the point of not even wanting the fucking record anymore lol.

I'll be in Houston on Thursday and I'm going to check out memorial city mall. I hope they have at least one copy. But if there are more ill get them to get to people here as well.

I was just there this morning, they had 2 when I got there to pick up my Thrice-AITA. right as i was checking out some dude bought one of the blinks. so as of 10:15 they had 1 left. you should call them and see if they can hold that one for your til Thursday.

Anyone get this and listen to it yet? Mine's having a lot of skipping problems on rock show, stay together, shut up, and please take me home. I cleaned it and played it through twice and still has the same problems. Going to exchange it for another one at HT right now. Hope this isn't an issue on every copy :/

I'll be in Houston on Thursday and I'm going to check out memorial city mall. I hope they have at least one copy. But if there are more ill get them to get to people here as well.

I was just there this morning, they had 2 when I got there to pick up my Thrice-AITA. right as i was checking out some dude bought one of the blinks. so as of 10:15 they had 1 left. you should call them and see if they can hold that one for your til Thursday.

Awesome man! Thanks! He's holding it for me for 24 hours. But he said I can call back tomorrow and extend the hold another 24. So it looks like I'll be able to snag it!

Thanks so much!