Blink182-TakeOffYourPants&Jacket LP @ Hot Topic

travis

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone who concerns themselves over someone else "that refers to themselves in third person" has nothing else going on in life and therefore DOES "sit online all day" nitpicking every single little detail about the band on a "fan" forum (not real fans at all)

who the fuck are you to judge who is a real fan of a band?

anyone who concerns themselves over someone else "that refers to themselves in third person" has nothing else going on in life and therefore DOES "sit online all day" nitpicking every single little detail about the band on a "fan" forum (not real fans at all)

i'm famous_burro, duh

but seriously, they faked a Mark Hoppus interview, claiming "oh look at us Mark Hoppus did an interview whit us, that makes us much better than everyone"

i'm famous_burro, duh

but seriously, they faked a Mark Hoppus interview, claiming "oh look at us Mark Hoppus did an interview whit us, that makes us much better than everyone"

who gives a fuck? its a forum online get over it. you have made this thread full of shit since the moment you posted in it.

oh and ps this is still for sale on hot topic.com

no shit, i just recently posted that, moron

so because i post that they are still on sale and some other moron like yourself says "fuck you", the thread went to shit cause of me

yeah, you're fucking stupid

if you don't give a fuck then stop asking stupid questions, bitch

oh and ps this is still for sale on hot topic.com

so because i post that they are still on sale and some other moron like yourself says "fuck you", the thread went to shit cause of me

edit - ive never said fuck you to you so get your shit straight faggot.

u madddd

and my response saying they were on slae at ht.com was referring to what rajiv56 said not you dipshit. not everything revolves around you and your shitty 50 something post count

edit - ive never said fuck you to you so get your shit straight faggot.

u madddd

and my response saying they were on slae at ht.com was referring to what rajiv56 said not you dipshit. not everything revolves around you and your shitty 50 something post count

"i has moar postz than u"

how fucking cute

^^^^ Sorry to interrupt your little argument but I thought I'd let everyone know that according to... http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/WhatsNew/Music//Blink-182+-+Take+Off+Your+Pants+And+Jacket+Vinyl+LP-382921.jsp ... there's still about 75 left, so if you still haven't gotten this and want it, here's your chance

^^^^ Sorry to interrupt your little argument but I thought I'd let everyone know that according to... http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/WhatsNew/Music//Blink-182+-+Take+Off+Your+Pants+And+Jacket+Vinyl+LP-382921.jsp ... there's still about 75 left, so if you still haven't gotten this and want it, here's your chance

this was posted at least 2 times above you. learn to read

There was also a bunch of immature arguing posted above this and you are guilty of part of it. He probably missed the post because of all the posts with immature BS surrounding it. Try to calm down a little bit..life's too short :-/

There was also a bunch of immature arguing posted above this and you are guilty of part of it. He probably missed the post because of all the posts with immature BS surrounding it. Try to calm down a little bit..life's too short :-/

so he missed a post that was like 3-4 above his? oh okay good logic

Sorry to have offended you... no need to try to start another argument on this page

Neither one of those posts had a number with them they just said "back up", I updated to 1) help someone get it for a reasonable price that might not read the entire page and 2) to tell an estimated number of how many were left

And this forum is to help people get records they want, correct? Never hurts to have another update on how many are left :)

Guest thankyoubasedgod

in all seriousness why are you so mad?

i think it's because he is 30 and gets ridiculed by teenagers on a blink-182 forum.

[image]