Weezer - Pinkerton 4xlp For $42.99 @SRC

srcvinyl

As some of you may know we LOVE doing pre-orders for less. We know it is a pain in the ass to pre-order something so when we can we offer discounts for pre purchasing products! We have just posted our biggest "Pre-order for Less" ever

Weezer "Pinkerton" Reissue 4xLP for only $42.99. That is just over $10 an LP :) This is ONLY for a limited time/ QTY

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Weezer-%252d-Pinkerton-4xLP.html

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, people are more willing to buy this for $60 than records from bands that haven't been awful for a decade for less than $10 from labels that could use the money, so you must be right.

Don't get me wrong, I loved this record when it first came out and I still do, but this is just insane. I'm not saying the stuff you or I put out is better than this album, but you've had this album in some form or another for 14 years. Try something new. Hell, try 5 new things from 5 different places and download this shit illegally. Weezer and DGC have enough money. If you are going to buy this, at least buy it from an independent distro and not Best Buy or something.

• 2 weeks later...
http://shop.weezer.com/

Available for the exact same price + it comes with an authentic lyric book from 1996. Canceling my SRC order now! (Sorry, dudes, but I'm a superfan and I need that book.)

Our price is $42.99, their 4 LP is a few bucks more

Ah, true, I was looking at it with shipping costs included.

advice to anybody ordering more than one thing off the weezer shop. if you order 1 item, they don't charge you for shipping. however, if you order 2 (or more) items together, they charge you for shipping.

i ordered the Autographed Collector's Edition and the 4-LP set separately and got free shipping for each.

i got charged tax for both but didn't get charged shipping for either when i ordered them separately. the 4-LP set is only a dollar more than SRC and the Weezer shop uses UPS vs. SRC's Media Mail cost.

EDIT - i just tried ordering again and they were, indeed, charging shipping for 1 item. LAME. they better not try to charge me on my orders.