VC Chicago: What's fun?

goddamnit, me and the lady were trying to get tix to see kyle kinane tonight too...

hot dougs could be no wait, or an hour and a half. they close at 4 too.

He's doing two shows tomorrow night at the Redbar Comedy club. Go. Dear god go. He's brilliant.

we've seen him before...can't make it tomorrow. sucks!

I love when people are in Chicago for a few days and people tell them to go wait 3 in line for hours to eat a cheeseburger.

totally worth it. i make it a point to go there every time i'm in chicago. The most i've ever waited is like maybe an hour... and we passed that by walking to Justin's office and dicking around there for a bit

where are the haunted houses you are going to?

Ended up not going to haunted houses. Going to cook dinner at my brothers house instead. Still doing the open mic at schubas tomorrow night. Stoked on it. The Kyle show was killer, though I got shit housed afterwards and had a headache today.

ended up making it out to the 10pm Kyle Kinane show tonight...and it was awesome! So stoked that dude is going to have a Comedy Central special! ...also/part of the awesome-ness was that he had a bit about the tattoo Emily gave him and after the show when I was talking to him it dawned on me who he was and I remembered going to see his pop punk band years ago at the Fireside. Ha!

Ended up not going to haunted houses. Going to cook dinner at my brothers house instead. Still doing the open mic at schubas tomorrow night. Stoked on it. The Kyle show was killer, though I got shit housed afterwards and had a headache today.

ended up making it out to the 10pm Kyle Kinane show tonight...and it was awesome! So stoked that dude is going to have a Comedy Central special! ...also/part of the awesome-ness was that he had a bit about the tattoo Emily gave him and after the show when I was talking to him it dawned on me who he was and I remembered going to see his pop punk band years ago at the Fireside. Ha!

Awesome. Stoked you were able to make it. I wish I could find a copy of his old band's cd. The songs I've heard are awesome.

Awesome. Stoked you were able to make it. I wish I could find a copy of his old band's cd. The songs I've heard are awesome.

the bass player from that band is now in Four Star Alarm, so I'm going to call him today and get him to burn me a copy too, I'll pass that along once I get it.