Ecstasy? Not to promote it but...

mcm1610

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got back from my first psychiatrist visit. I have some sort of panic disorder, forget which one, but they put me on prozac. I've heard really bad things about ssri's, but might as well give it a try. It does not sound too fun, said it might make me worse for 2 weeks and rip up my stomach (which won't be fun since I have IBS). I like how she kept asking me if I did drugs, even marijuana. I think she asked me 5 times during the session.

this is why this messageboard is the only one i'll post/visit. i just learned so much without anyone getting any bad vibes towards one another. i think moderation is the best solution to go with in regards to weed, limit yourself, i do it once a week just to put things in perspective, but then again, if your an addict by nature, I don't think you COULD moderate the substance, its just like any addiction really.

I've never done any sort of illegal drug (or even smoked a cigarette). I drink very rarely. I'd rather put my money towards records or taking Jess out, and not fall into that sort of thing. I've dated or been really good friends with people in the past that I know were trying to get me into drugs, and I slowly / immediately got myself out of those relationships. I'm not going to preach to them to stop (as much as I hope(d) they would), but I'm also not going to let myself be pressured into it.

I hope I didn't turn this thread away too much, I just felt like sharing.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I've never done any real drugs, and I don't intend to anytime soon. I went a year and a half without drinking just to have a couple beers on new years this year, and I really don't see why I ever liked it that much.

i dont know what people are taking or are prescribed but my girlfriend suffers from anxiety sometimes and has a prescription of klonopin and i took one for fun about 2 weeks ago and let me tell you it was the worst experience ever. within about 2 hours it sent me spiraling into a weird state of depression that lasted all day and night. I was so down because of it. i have never had a reaction like that before but it was terrible. Not so relevant to the conversation but i figured i would give anyone a heads up if they thought about taking some.

Ecstasy...

I have had some good times and some bad times with that shit.

I'm from Holland, so wat Columbia is for cocaine, we are for ecstasy... or used to be. The last couple of years production has shifted to eastern europe (under Dutch supervision of course), but a few years ago like 80 to 90% of the worlds E was produced in my motherland.

I did a lot of that shit in the mid to late 90's. Back then it was almost all-good, pure MDMA, sometimes mixed with a little speed, but no crap. If you have some good shit, the rush is great and lasts a few hours...if you have crap....it's a fucking nightmare. I have seen friends turn into fucking wrecks because of drugs...so be careful! And make sure you buy the shit from someone you know, someone you can trust (but can you really ever trust a drug dealer?)

A few years ago I was at a festival, we had been drinking almost the whole day, then did some coke and wanted more...but my dopehead friends had taken everything the night before. So one of us went to get some stuff at the festival ....he got some E's and we took them, but they were shite....i had the worst fucking nightmare trip, was convinced murderers were after me and beat up my friends and even punched some girl who walked by. I though I was in Hell and was I was dragged to a security post (after hours of doing insane stuff) and when I was a bit sane, I got kicked off the festival....on fucking friday (the festival was 3 days starting friday) I missed some great bands cause of that (including At the Drive-in )

There was some shit on the news about bad drugs and PCP and tranquilzer laced E's at raves and all kinds of crap, I probably had taken some of those...

After that I quit drugs....Alcohol is the only thing i touch nowadays....I get panic attacks when I smoke weed (tried it once or twice afterwards) and I used to smoke the stuff religously from age 17 to about 25

so yeah, be careful...make sure you know what you're getting (if that's at all possible) and do it with friends....and never ever buy that shit from strangers at festivals, haha!

...oh yeah, and I mailed a friend in Canada some E's once....he got them, that was cool...

Yea, I did mushrooms once on a whim and absolutely loved them. I never got big into drugs at all, but liked that. I haven't done anything in like 3 or 4 years tho.

As for the ecstacy, my friend has been doing it a bunch, and his cousins have been doing it for years, which can't be at all good, but apparently it's reputable stuff they get. They're going to do it again soon and asked if anyone wanted to get involved, and I was drunk ,so I was like "Yea, why not?" Now I'm nervous, so I doubt I'll do it. Before I knew anything about drugs, I said I'd never do it, but sometimes attitudes change. I doubt I do it, though.

weirdest shit. i love weed more than anything. i'd be high 24/7 if i could be. but today, i smoked, and it just made me the most tired i've ever been and made me feel like i was going to puke. and this was smoking like 1/5 the amount that i normally do. fucked up.

This is why I stopped smoking weed. In high school I smoked all the time and loved it.(I live in northern cali its everywhere) After a while it just started making me tired all the time. So I decided to take a break and let my system reset. When I tried smoking again it wasnt that great and it made me very anxious, so I stopped all together. I havent smoked in about 4 years and I feel great.

I've never done it, and I never will. I have friends who dabble in a lot of shit but I let them get on with it, I like to think that they know when to stop and when they're going too far. A couple of my housemates smoke weed but they keep it to their own bedrooms or our back garden/yard. I think that's fair enough, and sometimes I like to laugh at the amount of food I find them frying at 3am.