ISIS - Oceanic repress (again) soon

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone what what color(s) this press will be on?

* 100 on Seaweed (translucent green w/ black streaks)

* 200 on Gyre (opaque olive)

* 300 on Brine (swamp green/clear swirl)

* 1400 on Black

Where did you get the number for Black? I only saw numbers for the colored variants on RE.

woo! got the brine color from robotic cause priority shipping was cheaper than media at blue collar

went ahead and got the 'green' which i assume (hope) is the olive color from BCD along with a couple other records with media mail which wasn't too bad

stoked to complete my ISIS full length LP collection with this

Wow. I can already see Seaweed being the ebay variant. I knew I should have grabbed at least two of them so I could help people out.

of course it fuckin will be. it is the most limited color. come on dude

haha. Yeah, man. Its been a weird couple days for me. Obviously, it goes without saying that the variant pressed in the smallest quantity is going to go for tons of cash on eBay. I think what I was trying to get at is that people are going to be jumping on it on eBay not just because its the scarcest but also because it seems that that particular color combination happens to be one of the most aesthetically pleasing ones due to so many people raving about it.

I realize that it didn't come off that way because of my incredibly vague language but I've had very little sleep these past few days and through the haze of excitement of the pre-orders going up at that time, I just complete failed at communication.

They had a limit of 2 of the seaweed one. I thought for about 1 minute about picking up two but I figured I'd just get the one for myself and let someone else have one.

I doubt any other distros will have that one. When I bought mine Robo claimed 70 in stock at the time I added one to my cart.

There is only one color left at Robo. They are selling super fast with only 120 left. HH still has two colors left but I would imagine there aren't too many left. Get this today!