Official Secret Santa 2010 (updated 1/04)

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so everyone got theirs except WIGGS1441 (sagiv). His Secret Santa is Errol. Apparently it was sent but he forgot to send it with a confirmation and it never made to it's destination. So with that in mind, im basically taking donations to send Wiggs something. Since i'm sending with confirm, i think it's gonna be a bit pricey so once i reach a certain amount of funds i'll stop. Does that sound ok? if anyone wants to contribute by all means PM me.

How much does confirm cost to send packages to Canada anyway?

ok so everyone got theirs except WIGGS1441 (sagiv). His Secret Santa is Errol. Apparently it was sent but he forgot to send it with a confirmation and it never made to it's destination. So with that in mind, im basically taking donations to send Wiggs something. Since i'm sending with confirm, i think it's gonna be a bit pricey so once i reach a certain amount of funds i'll stop. Does that sound ok? if anyone wants to contribute by all means PM me.

How much does confirm cost to send packages to Canada anyway?

it has to be sent priority mail to get confirmation. i sent errol cookies and it was going to be 22 bucks to ship it with confirmation. i said oh fuck that and got first class.

it got there 3 weeks later. lol

• 2 weeks later...

ok, everyone has officially got their gifts.. thanks everyone. sorry for the snafu but everyone was taken care of in the end.

thanks to everyone who submitted money to help out in that last ditch effort. your cash has been refunded via paypal.

you can now close and unsticky this thread please...

till next year.

mike

PS thanks justin for helping me out..