Swingin' Utters "Taking the Long Way"

hoss

http://www.fatwreck.com/record/detail/246

Seminal punk band, Swingin’ Utters, will release a new 7” titled Taking the Long Way on November 23rd; featuring two songs from their upcoming full length and one exclusive to the 7”. European fans can grab it early as the band kicks off their tour on November 5th, check the dates here! The 7” will be available digitally and for a limited time on color vinyl so stay tuned for our pre-order announcement. Take a peek at the art work below designed by singer, Johnny Bonnel!

• 3 weeks later...

From Shopradiocast's preorder page:

"Beyond the lure of 3 brand new SWINGIN’ UTTERS tracks, Taking the Long Way also boasts quite an intriguing feature: the first lead vocal performance from Jack Dalrymple (One Man Army, Dead To Me). Fans have been dying to hear Jack’s hallmark honey-coated vocals since he joined the band and the wait is finally over."

Neat. Now if Fat could post the preorder along with the others...

• 4 weeks later...
From Shopradiocast's preorder page:

"Beyond the lure of 3 brand new SWINGIN’ UTTERS tracks, Taking the Long Way also boasts quite an intriguing feature: the first lead vocal performance from Jack Dalrymple (One Man Army, Dead To Me). Fans have been dying to hear Jack’s hallmark honey-coated vocals since he joined the band and the wait is finally over."

Neat. Now if Fat could post the preorder along with the others...

You guys listened to this yet? the Dalrymple track is amazing, prob the best of the new 3 songs, and that's coming from a huge Utters fan.