I Didn't Get My Autograph WWWAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, who gets records for the music on them anymore? that'd be so silly.

personally, i'll only pre-order something if it's guaranteed to be autographed and contain a genuine lock of the guitarist's hair and a vial of the singer's blood.

Damn, I thought I was the only one. ;)

yeah, who gets records for the music on them anymore? that'd be so silly.

personally, i'll only pre-order something if it's guaranteed to be autographed and contain a genuine lock of the guitarist's hair and a vial of the singer's blood.

Damn, I thought I was the only one. ;)

you are not alone, my friend.

a support group should be started.

I bought the vinyl for the music, the autograph was just a plus, I am just happy I don't have to buy one off of ebay for 500 bucks. If you bought this just for the autograph, you bought it for the wrong reason... Yeah it does suck they are advertising it to come with it and at the last second changing it but whateva I just want to spin this shit.

Actually, the original release it's not that much now that reissue is done: it's still rare, but prices are going down. I'm selling my extra copy for a pretty cheap and reasonable price on ebay (not 500 bucks or so), just in case someone is interested:

http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270677562762&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Actually, the original release it's not that much now that reissue is done: it's still rare, but prices are going down. I'm selling my extra copy for a pretty cheap and reasonable price on ebay (not 500 bucks or so), just in case someone is interested:

http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270677562762&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Sounds like mail fraud

Sounds like mail fraud

Why are you saying this?

Will you sign the insert for me? If it's not signed then what's the point?

This ISN'T a signed copy. i have a signed one, but i'm going to keep that for me. This is one of the original pressings though, and it's of course worth as you can see on previous auctions and on the web in general. It was limited to 500 copies. I'm selling this only because i have another copy.

This ISN'T a signed copy. i have a signed one, but i'm going to keep that for me. This is one of the original pressings though, and it's of course worth as you can see on previous auctions and on the web in general. It was limited to 500 copies. I'm selling this only because i have another copy.

What if I pay you extra? Will you sign it for me then?

It was limited to 500 copies.

How do you know?

I got this info recently when Andrew signed for me the other copy i have (the Dear Jack Foundation itself made the ebay auction to raise charity and cancer research funds). I won that auction and i asked the most possible infos about that vinyl.

Why are you saying this?

From Italy, selling for cheap. Sounds like a mail fraud scam.

Well, if you dont trust Italian shipments that's one point, but i can assure you this is not a mail fraud scam. I'm italian and i know we're famous in the world to have the worst postal service and so, but it's not the way they speak about it. in many years i import everything from every part of the world, i always get all i ordered, and the same is for the items i have shipped. If you dont trust this auction i respect your opinion, but i think it's wrong labeling italian services as many do.

P.S. about the price, i'll be sincere with you: i got the first copy (the NOT signed one) from eil.com about 4-5 months ago and for only 22 euros (about 28$), so i think it's absurd selling it for ridicolous prices. It's rare, but whoever wants it in vinyl can easily get the reissue now.