I Didn't Get My Autograph WWWAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Is anyone else having problems with this?

I tried ordering it and kept getting an error message. I called their customer service hotline and the woman I talked to said "I don't see any vinyl of it just the cd." I said it's right on the website under vinyl preordering and that there are only 4 listings up there and it's one of them. She said, "Nope I don't see it. Sorry."

was she a jedi?

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well to hell with this shit. I have little patience for people I'm trying to be a customer of. Here are the e-mails I sent today. I've used the credit card multiple times today including to order other stuff online so there's no way there is any problem on my end.

8:37 am Jack's Mannequin pre-order

Hey I'm having troube pre-ordering the autographed Jack's Mannequin LP using a credit card that should have no problems. Is there anyway I can reserve a copy and send a money order? It's for an important Christmas present so it's kind of a big deal. Any help you could provide would be appreciated.

1:27 pm Nice customer service

Hi I'm still trying to order your products in exchange for my money. Was hoping you could get back to me on that.

Also posting that you have a "customer service phone number" which is, in reality, the customer service phone number for Warner Brothers Records who has no idea who you are, what you're selling, and how they can help me in anyway whatsoever is not as helpful as you might think.

So this is all great. Anyone over there wanna actually help me?

Thanks

And I come to see no answer back.

7:27 pm Still no interest in helping eh?

3rd email attempt to help me give you money in exchange for the products you sell. Looks like on the website you sell what like, 50 items? Yeah you must be too busy to answer an email in a day.

Thanks for nothing

Yeah I know I'm an asshole. But as stated above, I have no patience when it comes to getting the attention to someone I wish to give money to and being completely stonewalled.

let's face it. they probably sell a lot of records and the reality is they're really not going to give a shit whether they get $25 from you or not. id just have a little patience - i cant think of many online stores that answer within hours anyway. if they dont answer you in 48 - 72 hrs, then you can complain.

ps. try this - instead of using their credit card system, select paypal as the payment type but instead of logging in to a paypal account (after you've been transferred to paypal)- just input your payment information through paypal (under the don't have an account section) and see if they can run the card for you.

let's face it. they probably sell a lot of records and the reality is they're really not going to give a shit whether they get $25 from you or not. id just have a little patience - i cant think of many online stores that answer within hours anyway. if they dont answer you in 48 - 72 hrs, then you can complain.

ps. try this - instead of using their credit card system, select paypal as the payment type but instead of logging in to a paypal account (after you've been transferred to paypal)- just input your payment information through paypal (under the don't have an account section) and see if they can run the card for you.

Thanks for the tip (not being sarcastic) gonna try it now.

EDIT: Yep that worked. Thanks a lot man I really appreciate it. This is just like the perfect gift and I was really worried I wouldn't get it in in time.

• 2 weeks later...