Tigers Jaw - Two Worlds

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd hurry, 30/50 are gone!

Have the orders been thick and fast so far for this record?

about as thick and fast as you might assume ;)

Yellow is gone. 15 package deals left if you want a yellow copy.

I promise you this record is better than you possibly could imagine it being. "Smile" doesn't even begin to explain it.

Have the orders been thick and fast so far for this record?

I promise you this record is better than you possibly could imagine it being. "Smile" doesn't even begin to explain it.

can you reply to my email i sent earlier today? it was in response to you guys selling out of a crewneck i ordered a month or two ago and jeff said i could get a refund or $25-$35 worth of store credit. i emailed you guys asking if i could get two worlds on yellow and now it's sold out.

can you reply to my email i sent earlier today? it was in response to you guys selling out of a crewneck i ordered a month or two ago and jeff said i could get a refund or $25-$35 worth of store credit. i emailed you guys asking if i could get two worlds on yellow and now it's sold out.

Been at school all day. I got you covered on the yellow lp, ill email you now.

If anyone cares, we (Tiny Engines) are finally getting started on the repress of Spirit Desire. There will be 40 different vinyl colors and over 350 different package deal options, each limited to exactly one. Pre-orders will go up on November 31st at 3:35 am and everyone will get a free test pressing because along with 500 of the 40 different colored 7-inches, we're also doing 500 separate test pressings, each with a etching of Randy Johnson on the b-side. Also, each 7" will have the ability to transform into a 10" and then back into a 7". And the jackets will be glow-in-the-dark with foil stamping and a juice box attached. Finally, each copy of the Spirit Desire 7" will self-destruct 20 seconds after opening.

But seriously, we're doing a repress. And Jeff - it is so F-ED that I haven't hear the new record yet. And you owe me crazy test presses. I WILL DESTROY YOU!

Psyche, I love you.

If anyone cares, we (Tiny Engines) are finally getting started on the repress of Spirit Desire. There will be 40 different vinyl colors and over 350 different package deal options, each limited to exactly one. Pre-orders will go up on November 31st at 3:35 am and everyone will get a free test pressing because along with 500 of the 40 different colored 7-inches, we're also doing 500 separate test pressings, each with a etching of Randy Johnson on the b-side. Also, each 7" will have the ability to transform into a 10" and then back into a 7". And the jackets will be glow-in-the-dark with foil stamping and a juice box attached. Finally, each copy of the Spirit Desire 7" will self-destruct 20 seconds after opening.

But seriously, we're doing a repress. And Jeff - it is so F-ED that I haven't hear the new record yet. And you owe me crazy test presses. I WILL DESTROY YOU!

Psyche, I love you.

funny you mention that because I emailed you the record this afternoon!

Psyche, I love you.

I would suggest a repress on 10" so you can include the 4th song :). I'm sure It'll sell very well.

Psyche, I love you.

I would suggest a repress on 10" so you can include the 4th song :). I'm sure It'll sell very well.

This would be amazing.

Are any of the Two Worlds variations going to be available through the band on tour?

Tigers Jaw generally have a tour version of some sort, so I bet they'll have something. Which, by the way, monies to whoever can secure me a copy, if they do in fact have one!

If they have a tour/rec release version, I need one too!

Psyche, I love you.

funny you mention that because I emailed you the record this afternoon!

You did? Didn't get that. Send again. I'll be sure to post the DL link on 20 different message boards cause that's how I roll.