Cokie The Clown Performance at Emo's

If anyone didn't get to see the video. It's back on youtube.

Fat Mike has seen some shit. Dude has been rocking out with punk legends NOFX since the '80s, and he's picked up some crazy stories along the way. When he actually told some of his tales at a recent SXSW performance at Emo's, it got him banned from the venue. Also he peed in a bottle of booze which he then served to the crowd. So that probably factored into the banning as well. Fat Mike performed the show as Cokie the Clown.

Part 1 -

Part 2 -

Part 3 -

Part 4 -

Part 5 -

weird that it wasn't even sold out. the crowd was sparse toward the back. there was a great lineup too. funny thing is i went from that to seeing macy gray within 15 minutes.

It was totally sold out, they were 1-in 1-out for his entire set.

are you sure? it was pretty sparse in the back and i didn't have to wait in line to get in. and it was just before he went on. 3 of us just walked right in 5 minutes till.

Did you have a badge/wristband?

yeah, but there was no line at all. whatsover when i walked in. and it wasn't too capacity as i've seen it in other years. unless they decided to scale back.

Hmm. When I arrived during Smoke Or Fire, it was definitely a 1-in 1-out situation (and the line inside for the bathrooms was just as long). Maybe it just cleared out a bit before Cokie and I didn't notice. (I was up front.)

yeah, but there was no line at all. whatsover when i walked in. and it wasn't too capacity as i've seen it in other years. unless they decided to scale back.

Hmm. When I arrived during Smoke Or Fire, it was definitely a 1-in 1-out situation (and the line inside for the bathrooms was just as long). Maybe it just cleared out a bit before Cokie and I didn't notice. (I was up front.)

yeah, just because it's 1 in 1 out at a certain time of the night doesn't mean it won't clear out. last year when i saw mammoth grinder, it was basically 1 in 1 out most the evening till voivod, then it was half empty. it happens.

• 1 month later...