"A Praise Chorus" Appreesh!

Guest abravemorning
I forgot how hard this song rules. I still love the idea of the bridge part that consists of lines from other songs, then Jim singing, "come on Davey, sing me something that I know". So good.

Agreed. This is probably my favorite song off Bleed American. Did they play it last night?

Listening to Bleed American right now because of this thread.

Has anyone heard the bonus track on the Bleed American LP?

"Splash Turn Twist" -- great song. And if you haven't heard it, you're in luck: Fanscape is still hosting it on their website, seven years after they first offered it up for download (it was part of the unlockable bonus content, too). Check it:

http://www2.fanscape.com/jimmyeatworld/downloads/splashturntwist.mp3

I haven't listened to Jimmy Eat World in years. The only record I ever owned was Bleed American and it was very good but never bought anything else. This thread made me check out their Myspace page and I'm diggin' the two songs on there from the new record. I'm downloading it now and if the rest is good I'm picking it up on vinyl from my local shop.

I haven't listened to Jimmy Eat World in years. The only record I ever owned was Bleed American and it was very good but never bought anything else. This thread made me check out their Myspace page and I'm diggin' the two songs on there from the new record. I'm downloading it now and if the rest is good I'm picking it up on vinyl from my local shop.

Dude. Clarity. Now.

Dude. Clarity. Now.

Their best work by a good deal - Clarity that is.