Vinyl Collective Secret Santa

Yes I know there is already a post on this, but i figured with only a few days before registration closes that we'd try to get some more people to join.

Here is the info:

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52919

The more people that do this the more fun it will be.

I'm putting together my tradelist tomorrow -- I feel like a dumbass without one. Oh wait, I am!

Until then, what if I've recently traded with another person under 1000?

I'm hoping some veteran here can vouch for me even though I do not really trade, but more so for the fact that I post random thangs.

Good bumping, otherwise I would've missed this. This site is currently blocked at work so I can't get on as much :(

I have to ask, your work actually banned this forum specifically or all forums???

Probably anything by proboards. Also, you should do the secret santa. I'm sure anyone would be happy to get you.

all i'm sayin' is i know i like a bunch of vagina bands but i swear to GOD if someone sends me Paramore I might have to burn down the building.

[image]

i hope my santa gives me a bunch of random shit or old tshirts or foodstamps or something. i certainly plan to spice my gift up with some interesting items.

I'm putting together my tradelist tomorrow -- I feel like a dumbass without one. Oh wait, I am!

Until then, what if I've recently traded with another person under 1000?

I'm hoping some veteran here can vouch for me even though I do not really trade, but more so for the fact that I post random thangs.

I can vouch for this guy! He's pulled through for me at least twice!