solid mail day

adambomb

Ordered in January, never received my shit. Opened a PayPal claim but they said they couldn't really help me, so I sent the guy an e-mail telling him I want my refund on Monday. If I don't get a reply by next Monday, I'm going to tell him that I'm going to publicly write him off as the shittiest distro in the world to my vinyl collecting community of over 1,000 members, domestic and international.

man... i know what you're going through. i had to email that guy literally 7 times before i got a response. and then when he said he would finally ship it out, it took him 3 weeks before it was in the mail.

his name is Franz... if that helps at all. put his name in the subject line, maybe that

will get his attention...

good luck, man

Guest genericinsight

today:

La Dispute - Untitled 7" pre order (clear w/ red splatter, numbered 85/100 and came with a free mini CD)

and from Engineer Records:

Elemae/Memorial/Soon 3-way split CD

pretty solid.

today:

La Dispute - Untitled 7" pre order (clear w/ red splatter, numbered 85/100 and came with a free mini CD)

and from Engineer Records:

Elemae/Memorial/Soon 3-way split CD

pretty solid.

I got the La Dispute 7" yesterday as well, but mine is clear w/yellow splatter. Is yours numbered on the 7" sleeve or something? Mine is only numbered on the mini cd. 47/100.