solid mail day

adambomb

Finally got the Planes - Fuck w/ Fire (root beer) I've been waiting on for since August 22nd when I won the auction. Nice to have it in my possession.

I won a record from that same asshole, lucys_mum_and_dad right? Hopefully mine shows up too.

Yeah, I had to pester him/her a bit to get it sent but eventually it happened. Once he actually said it was sent it got to me in 3 days or so.

I won a record from that same asshole, lucys_mum_and_dad right? Hopefully mine shows up too.

Yeah, I had to pester him/her a bit to get it sent but eventually it happened. Once he actually said it was sent it got to me in 3 days or so.

My wife just informed me that mine just showed up today. Finally. I filed a paypal claim on friday..... should've done that weeks ago. It was a PMFS up in them guts 1st press.

awesome mail day for me. it seems the post office forgot to leave notices in my po box for a couple days.

Agnostic Front - For My Family

Pelican - City Of Echoes 10"

Death Before Dishonor - Count Me In

Death Before Dishonor - Friends Family Forever

High On Fire - The Art Of Self Defense

Bad Brains - Build A Nation

Death Cab For Cutie - Something About Airplanes

Hot Water Music - Live At The Hardback

Pelican - City Of Echoes

Pelican - The Fire In Our Throats Will Becon The Thaw

Poison The Well - Tear From The Red

Poison The Well - You Come Before You

Mono - You Are There

Mono - Wlaking Cloud

Mono - Gone

My wife just informed me that mine just showed up today. Finally. I filed a paypal claim on friday..... should've done that weeks ago. It was a PMFS up in them guts 1st press.

I had the convenience of not really caring that much so I just waited it out and emailed the guy. Once he said he was sending it I figured I would give him a week or so before I got involved with any kind of complaint.

today the mailman brought me...

7"

The Jazz June - "The Necessary Conditions Of Currents And Signals" (2nd pressing /500, The Clairvoyant #1)

The Promise Ring - "Falsetto Keeps Time" (Jade Tree #23)

The Promise Ring - "Boys & Girls" (clear, Jade Tree #40)

LP

Hot Water Music - "Live At The Hardback" (No Idea #66)

Old Man Gloom - Seminar II 2xLP (Magic Bullet) yellow vinyl

The Promise Ring - "Very Emergency" (Jade Tree #43)

Shellac - "At Action Park" (Touch And Go #141)

Small Brown Bike - "Dead Reckoning" (grey, No Idea #111)

Got my first shipment from Vinyl Collective today

Gogol Bordello - Gypsy Punks

Gogol Bordello - Super Taranta!

Fear Before The March of Flames - The Always Open Mouth

Portugal. The Man - Waiter. You Vultures

Jonah Matranga / Frank Turner - Split

Thursday - Five Stories Falling

And already ordering more stuff

Ringers - Cursed on Red

Drag The River - Live At The Green Door

In The Red/Git Some 7" on Red

Ringers/Ampere 6" on Red

The Measure/O Pioneers 7"

Whiskey Sunday - Maldecido 7" Red Stamp/100

Cave Singers LP

Pelican - Pink Mammoth Pink w/ Black/Red/Purple Splatter 10"

Pelican - City of Echoes Pink w/ Black Splatter Vinyl LP

Plus something else at the Post-Office that I have to pick up

Got my copy of Sunny Day Real Estate - Diary on green in the mail. Needless to say I'm stoked. First just to have it is cool and second because it was my biggest dollar amount eBay order in a while so its nice to have it in my hands.

Congrats dude. Hopefully we don't duke it out whenever diary pops up on splatter. I've been looking for that for sooo long.

Got my copy of Sunny Day Real Estate - Diary on green in the mail. Needless to say I'm stoked. First just to have it is cool and second because it was my biggest dollar amount eBay order in a while so its nice to have it in my hands.

Congrats dude. Hopefully we don't duke it out whenever diary pops up on splatter. I've been looking for that for sooo long.

Thanks! I think I'll have to start a fund for that one. I've never seen it on eBay. Once I can get that one a three or four other pieces (shudder to think and flatland spider) the ol' SDRE discog with be complete.

Today was the best mail day I've had in a long time.

-Finally got my 29North order after about two months of waiting

-got the Chuck Ragan/Muff Potter split and Chuck Ragan - Work The Bank 7-inches as part of a trade

-FINALLY got my Chuck Ragan - Ole Diesel 7-inch from Rat Patrol (I had pretty much given up on it by now)

-got a T-shirt I won off eBay last week

-FINALLY got my refund from Blue Collar Distro (very frustrating to deal with that company)