solid mail day

adambomb

I have everything mailed to my work address -- they're used to handling tons of mail for us and know how to treat it, whereas on the rare occasion I accidentally have something ship to my home address, it gets wedged in between my door or left out on the porch in the sun/rain, etc. The only downside is I have to wait for any packages that might have come on Saturday until Monday.

That's how my mail is here. Houses, but we've got community mailboxes, and each "set" of mailboxes has 3 large boxes, and 3 small boxes. The large ones easily fit 5 or 6 LP mailers.

thats how i am set up, and its nice.

however The other day i came home and had a fedex box there, and instead of putting behind my bushes next to my front door he picked up my doormat and put the box under the door mat.

I came home to see my doormat sitting ontop of a box that is about a foot and a half tall. it was the most ridiculous site i have ever seen.

way to go fedex

went home - picked up the last two weeks of delivered records...im in heaven right now, buried in new vinyl

Bear vs Shark - Right Now... (brown/white)

Modest Mouse - We Were Dead (2x12")

Rise Against - The Sufferer and the Witness

Chuck Ragan - Feast or Famine (orange)

The Lawrence Arms - Oh! Calcutta

Atreyu - Deathgrip on Yesterday (red/black)

Taking Back Sunday - Tell All Your Friends (mint green)

Comeback Kid - Broadcasting (black/copper)

Comeback Kid - Turn It Around (clear red)

Flogging Molly - Swagger (clear green)

Flogging Molly - Within A Mile of Home (clear green)

Flogging Molly - Drunken Lullabies (clear green)

Chiodos - Bone Palace Ballet (opaque orange)

Straylight Run - The Needles the Space (2x12")

fucking schweet

the flogging mollys were from mclz via ebay - super dude and fast shipment

ya at first i was hesitant on it.. so i had to try it out. we have a system where the usps guy puts your package in a "Special" maling box that is locked, and then he just throws the key in your mailbox. the special mail boxes are fairly big too! also if its ups, they just drop it off at the front office and leave a note on my door.

thats how things were at my old condo. now im in a house where theres a metal box right next to the door like this so everything just stands up. never had any problems with it

[image]

That's how my mail is here. Houses, but we've got community mailboxes, and each "set" of mailboxes has 3 large boxes, and 3 small boxes. The large ones easily fit 5 or 6 LP mailers.

thats how i am set up, and its nice.

however The other day i came home and had a fedex box there, and instead of putting behind my bushes next to my front door he picked up my doormat and put the box under the door mat.

I came home to see my doormat sitting ontop of a box that is about a foot and a half tall. it was the most ridiculous site i have ever seen.

way to go fedex

Pure brilliance.

I finally got my Bled pre-order from Interpunk and it was shipped in a nice record mailer. Do you think they have been hearing us??? hmmmm..

My last Interpunk order was shipped in an LP mailer too, so maybe they have.

Yeah, ditto here...I ordered three LPs a few weeks ago and it came in a mailer. Pretty pleased with that.

I finally got my Bled pre-order from Interpunk and it was shipped in a nice record mailer. Do you think they have been hearing us??? hmmmm..

My last Interpunk order was shipped in an LP mailer too, so maybe they have.

Making it three orders shipped thusly since I know benchwarmer got one in an LP mailer.