solid mail day

adambomb

holy fuck, talk about a solid mail day:

[image]

hot water music - a flight and a crash LP on yellow (10th press, out of 200)

serious geniuses/jean claude jam band split 7" on black (1st press, out of roughly 225)

new bruises/stolen bikes ride faster split 7" on 'pale ale' yellow (2nd press, out of 54)

o pioneers!!!/the measure [sa] split 7" on blue (2nd press, out of 36)

discount/my pal trigger split 7" on black (?)

against me - reinventing axl rose LP on cloudy white (i think; if so, 15th press, out of 452)

teen idols - s/t LP on black

able baker fox - voices LP on clear yellow (1st press record release edition, out of 106 --> holy fuck, that's a beautiful package)

hot water music - till the wheels fall off 2xLP on clear orange (tour edition press, #575/525)

and finally: hot water music - caution LP on red/yellow split (first press, out of 333). This was my "white whale" for a while, as I didn't see a single copy anywhere for four years. Thus, I paid more than I should have when I found a copy.

[image]

what's more, it appears the chap i bought it from either felt bad about the crumpled corners on the jacket or the fact i paid so much for it...either way he threw in a second press hwm/rydell split. sweet!

plus that cd package is the witches with dicks and new bruises cd's -- because i couldn't stand not having them on my ipod/in my car any longer.

less than jake - Pie tin 7x 7" #15/175

strung out - another day in paradise LP - amber vinyl

Less than jake - live halloween 7" black and orange vinyl (more black than orange)

Less than jake - crash course 7" on purple vinyl

good day, but i was hoping for the MBD LP and my stienways pizza 7" but maybe tomorrow

Guest genericinsight

Today was definitely a solid mail day after really nothing all week.

I just checked and my Robotic Empire order was in between the door and the screen:

Nakatomi Plaza - Unsettled LP on root beer brown

Versoma - Life During Wartime LP on black

and in the mailbox, my anti-static dust brush and cleaning cloth from Turntablebasics.com

sweet!