Alchemy Index III & IV is coming...

I saw Thrice twice when they were on the Brand New tour a couple of month ago. I didn't care for The Alchemy Index, but I thought they were really good live. The had a good mix of old and new songs, and some really good energy. If they swing by these parts again, I'll definately be going.

Also, Ed's bass sound was phenomenal. It's the sound I've been trying for for so long, but can never quite achieve.

Guest scriptedrain
Yawn.

I'll never listen to this and I'll skip that awful tour for sure. This band is dead to me.

then why do you write in the topic, to bash on the bands?

Because he's a Debbie Downer.

as far as I'm concerned thrice is sadly dead to me as well. other then a few random songs, the artist in the ambulance was their last solid album that had appeal to me. i saw them once about three years back at warped tour for the first time after being a fan for years. their older stuff was just amazing and they were just testing out image of the invisible which wasn't all too bad. starting out as a big hopeless records fan, i caught onto them and avenged sevenfold around the same time 7 or so years ago and it bums me out big time that they both changed so much that i am no longer even interested.