New AFS releases: AnchorBraille, K.Dev, Copeland,

gmoney

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any update on anchor & braille? i got an email like about two weeks ago saying it should of shipped on the following monday, but havent heard anything since.

They were shipped out on Thursday of last week, so we should have them around the middle of this week and shipping them out immediately.

Finally got the rest of the Copeland LPs in (180 gram black and brown). I'll be busting my ass this weekend to get the rest of the orders out on Monday.

is there anyway i can change my shipping to USPS media mail? when i pre-ordered it, for some reason it took me through paypal and they didn't give me the option. have they shipped out yet?

Finally got the rest of the Copeland LPs in (180 gram black and brown). I'll be busting my ass this weekend to get the rest of the orders out on Monday.

is there anyway i can change my shipping to USPS media mail? when i pre-ordered it, for some reason it took me through paypal and they didn't give me the option. have they shipped out yet?

e-mail me ASAP: [email protected]

Just got the final tracking from the freight company. Anchor & Braille will be arriving this Thursday (Jan 20th) by 3:30 PM EST. I'll have all orders packaged and ready to ship out by Friday morning.

Can't wait to receive them.

Now it's time to get started on Eat. Sleep. Repeat. and have it ready for this winter. ;)

Oh boy. Just found out my Copeland records were mailed to the wrong address... Apparently I forgot to change my address on Limited Pressing and it went to my old dorm instead of the address I specified with paypal. I'm about to call try to convince them to mail it to me.

Shit, good luck. Let me know what you find out.