Blink182-Cheshire Cat LP REPRESS @ Hot Topic

travis

better yet repress 40 oz to freedom...again

Thats a possibility as well.

Looks like these stores still have it in stock. There's less than 50 copies left.

MALL CITY STATE

Brookwood Village Birmingham AL

Pinnacle Hills Promenade Rogers AR

Mall at Sierra Vista Sierra Vista AZ

Westminster Mall Westminster CA

Pacific View Mall Ventura CA

Hollywood & Highland Hollywood CA

The Mall at Yuba City Yuba City CA

Merced Mall Merced CA

Plaza Bonita National City CA

Somersville Towne Center Antioch CA

Great Mall of Bay Area Milpitas CA

Pueblo Mall Pueblo CO

Sarasota Square Mall Sarasota FL

DeSoto Square Mall Bradenton FL

Tyrone Square St. Petersburg FL

Merrit Square Mall Merritt Island FL

Arbor Place Mall Douglasvil GA

Magic Valley Mall Twin Falls ID

Markland Mall Kokomo IN

Circle Centes Indianapolis IN

Lakeside Mall Metarie LA

Solomon Pond Marlboroug MA

Square One Saugus MA

Greendale Mall Worcester MA

Lansing Mall Lansing MI

Twelve Oaks Novi MI

Crossroads Mall St. Cloud MN

Columbia Mall Columbia MO

Westroads Mall Omaha NE

Mall of New Hampshire Manchester NH

Monmouth Mall Eatontown NJ

Rio West Mall Gallup NM

Walden Galleria Buffalo NY

Salmon Run Watertown NY

Kenwood Towne Center Cincinnati OH

Logan Valley Mall Altoona PA

Ross Park Mall Pittsburgh PA

Plaza Las Americas San Juan PR

Plaza Del Sol Bayamon PR

Town East Mall Mesquite TX

Dallas Galleria Dallas TX

North Star Mall San Antonio TX

Lakeline Mall Austin TX

Richland Mall Waco TX

Ridgmar Mall Ft. Worth TX

Irving Mall Irving TX

Mall of Abilene Abilene TX

Wenatchee Valley Mall Wenatchee WA

Travis, regardless of the stupid HT.com shipping to the UK, I'd be happy to pay the extra if you can get a repress of TOYPAJ and press the 7"s. I'm sure you guys could make a much better package than the "awesome packaging" MTS have been promising and will probably never deliver!

Kinda waiting to see how the whole MTS pressing plays out but I may do a repress on TOYPAJ anyways. If/when that happens I will post about it here for sure.

Travis, regardless of the stupid HT.com shipping to the UK, I'd be happy to pay the extra if you can get a repress of TOYPAJ and press the 7"s. I'm sure you guys could make a much better package than the "awesome packaging" MTS have been promising and will probably never deliver!

Kinda waiting to see how the whole MTS pressing plays out but I may do a repress on TOYPAJ anyways. If/when that happens I will post about it here for sure.

not going to lie, even though I have an order through MTS, I'd still pick up a 7" box set through hot topic for the bonus 7"s. It just sounds like an awesome set.

not going to lie, even though I have an order through MTS, I'd still pick up a 7" box set through hot topic for the bonus 7"s. It just sounds like an awesome set.

Think most ppl would cancel their MTS orders if Travis announced a repress tbh. At least we know Travis would actually get it pressed!

Red/yellow/green swirl.

Thought about that but I think the colors might mix into something that just looks nasty haha.

As lame as it may sound I really really really like the Minus the Bear - Fruity Pebbles colors. It reminds me of confetti cake! .... I hate cake.

I don't know if people would like the idea of a clear vinyl w/ the fruity pebbles look though :/

Thought about that but I think the colors might mix into something that just looks nasty haha.

As lame as it may sound I really really really like the Minus the Bear - Fruity Pebbles colors. It reminds me of confetti cake! .... I hate cake.

I don't know if people would like the idea of a clear vinyl w/ the fruity pebbles look though :/

Just googled that, looks pretty cool. Could look quite good with the TOYPAJ red/yellow/green (providing they don't mix and create a horrible orangey/brown mess

Im leaning towards a 180 gram black 11th anniversary repress

Black TOYPAJ, red, yellow and green 7"s would be the way to go. That's the best way to match the whole color scheme... That flat black album cover would look real nice with a sleek black vinyl, and the colored 7"s would go great matching the bonus tracks to the color CD they originally came on.

I mean, the original tri-color sounds cool, and some look nice...but some of them - :P

The Minus The Bear 'Fruity Pebbles' look wouldn't be that bad if the colors were red, green and yellow. That'd actually be kinda cool. That or black.