Blink182-Cheshire Cat LP REPRESS @ Hot Topic

travis

Bought! Picked up this and The Movielife together, was hoping to add the MCS exclusive but doesn't seem to have hit online yet.

There's two coupons out at the moment btw, 'HTD15OFF' gets you $15 off any purchase of $40 or more while HTADEC25 gets you 25% off purchases of $60 or more :)

$32.50 for international shipping? No thanks.
its express international. just buy a few copies and use a coupon. shipping stays the same

edit: well it used to be express. seems now its just standard airmail

Yeah!

@Travis can you look into reducing normal international shipping. i understand that express is $37 but you should offer a cheaper service

its express international. just buy a few copies and use a coupon. shipping stays the same

edit: well it used to be express. seems now its just standard airmail

Yeah!

@Travis can you look into reducing normal international shipping. i understand that express is $37 but you should offer a cheaper service

Or send sort something out so Hot Topic UK gets some please

International shipping is the same as its always been. Im sorry, I know its expensive but there isnt anything I can do about this. I have nothing to do with the shipping rates at all. I just buy the product. Maybe you guys can find a couple other records you want to purchase as well to make the shipping more reasonable?

Also I cant send any of these to the UK HT site. Its completely separate as far as music goes and we cant import/export music from one to the other.

Where were these pressed Travis?

Erika

Hey travis, do you know what stores in los Angeles county are selling the LP's? I don't mind going out of my way tomorrow to pick up one of my favorites

If the store carries vinyl, they should have gotten this. Its possible a store could be sold out by now tho. Id suggest calling ahead.