what are you doing today?

Guest errolwest

Guest eriathomas

Did a little bit of homework, and watched some TV, now getting some food and getting ready to go to work and hopefully finish my homework there.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy Monday of teaching (test and rest review) and then came home to eat lunch. I went to my grad classes where I sat and read political blogs instead of paying attention.. with 6 credits left after this semester, I'm absolutely checked-out mentally from grad school.

Then I picked my sister up from school and watched some more of The Pacific, took a break to vacuum all the dog hair from all over my house, and after I decide what I want for dinner (probably a chicken finger sub) I'm going to get it, eat it, and go off to hockey practice for team pictures, then leave to go to another team I am helping out with before deciding whether teaching tired and/or hung-over tomorrow is worth going out with my friends for a couple hours.

I met up with some friends at buffalo wild wings and ate the following:

kids meal chicken tenders w/potato chips (i love chicken tenders)

2 "blazin" wings (4 of us were to eat 6 blazin wings -- that's the HOTTEST sauce at the restaurant)

2 onion rings

and I drank 6 blue moons.

My tab was $7.65 -- I know the bartenders so I get whatever beer on tap for $1 and anything off the kids meal for the same. Any other food was bought by someone else.

I also want to add that my lips are still semi-burning from those wings which I ate 3 hours ago.

Guest markovianprocess

Today I'm going to be writing essays in bed, then watching a few episodes of Smallville later on. I'll also be doing my best to avoid Facebook and Twitter as everyone just seems to be talking about Black Ops, which I don't need/can't afford.

Working 8 30 to 5, then heading over to the new record store that opened Friday!

Edit: They fucked up my schedule so I'm actually supposed to work 2 to 10...

Thankfully I was flipping through HBO channels and P.C.U. is on, so I'm going to twatch this then go to the new record store!