• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest markovianprocess
from fat webstore:

Color Repressing, No Longer Available.

This will be super limited,sold out in hours

Considering the preorder was yesterday, and more copies were put up today, and it hasn't had a colour repress in years, and the original colour press is really valuable, I wouldn't automatically think that it was super limited actually.

from fat webstore:

Color Repressing, No Longer Available.

This will be super limited,sold out in hours

Considering the preorder was yesterday, and more copies were put up today, and it hasn't had a colour repress in years, and the original colour press is really valuable, I wouldn't automatically think that it was super limited actually.

How do you figure?

It's going to be less than 300. The reason why more color copies went back in is because people tried to order more than one. The orders were deleted after the "sell out" and the remainder was put back into the e-store. This is my hypothesis.

Guest markovianprocess
It's going to be less than 300. The reason why more color copies went back in is because people tried to order more than one. The orders were deleted after the "sell out" and the remainder was put back into the e-store. This is my hypothesis.

Slightly less than 300, I think, is the best estimate. I'm excited to see what colour this is on. I like that they don't announce it till you receive it.

Using order numbers on fatwreckwiki.com theres atleast 600 orders since it went up and I'm guessing most will have bought a copy.

I didn't see order numbers over there. Someone thought 750 was their order number, but that's the release number for the colored version.

I received my confirmation email at 5:25 p.m. eastern and my order number was 131895.

I think that there will be more than 300 of these. It was up at fat for roughly 9 hours. I think Me First's "Have A Ball" sold out in a few hrs and there were 394 pressed. Plus there's something about this record because of the clear /155 pressing. So I think alot of people grabbed this one up quickly!

I think that there will be more than 300 of these. It was up at fat for roughly 9 hours. I think Me First's "Have A Ball" sold out in a few hrs and there were 394 pressed. Plus there's something about this record because of the clear /155 pressing. So I think alot of people grabbed this one up quickly!

True, however there was not a listed "1 per person" for that release.

Guest markovianprocess
Using order numbers on fatwreckwiki.com theres atleast 600 orders since it went up and I'm guessing most will have bought a copy.

I didn't see order numbers over there. Someone thought 750 was their order number, but that's the release number for the colored version.

I received my confirmation email at 5:25 p.m. eastern and my order number was 131895.

I'm order number 132076.

One was also a new album versus a repress. And they went up at different times of the day. And NOFX has a much larger fanbase than Me First And The Gimme Gimmes.

While they're both FAT releases, I'd say it's pretty silly to try and extrapolate pressing info from such comparisons.