NOFX - THE DECLINE

copter76

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fat would be stupid to limit it to 200, I'm thinking more around 500

How so?

Well, the value the clear version fetches, the fact that it's a great fucking record and the fact that they could sell out of 500 just as easily as 200. I mean, sell 500 records in a day or sell 200. So, why wouldn't they, especially since these represses have generally been double to triple what the original press number fats does (200-350)

Also, November 29th through December 3rd Fat will be having a sale on it's Honest Don's albums. 37 cd's for $50 or 25 LP's for $75.

That's a pretty sweet deal, but it's not like you have much of a choice in which 25 you get considering they only released 26 or 27 LPs. They might as well advertise it as "The entire Honest Don's vinyl catalog for only $75"

Also, November 29th through December 3rd Fat will be having a sale on it's Honest Don's albums. 37 cd's for $50 or 25 LP's for $75.

That's a pretty sweet deal, but it's not like you have much of a choice in which 25 you get considering they only released 26 or 27 LPs. They might as well advertise it as "The entire Honest Don's vinyl catalog for only $75"

True, but if you are into just a third of them you got your money's worth imho.

Guest markovianprocess
the vc color is more rare I know that

yeah thats why I always check vc before fatwreck for the pre orders.

The VC colour is so rare that I'm not even sure if it really exists!

got mine today and the comp

decline looks and sounds amazing!! i still find it funny though that it says "dont pay more than $7 for this" on it...and I paid 15 or something for it...but def worth it

My harder faster louder is brown/grey marble and purple marble...theyre very no idea records colors.

If possible could you post a pic of the comp? Hopefully mine showed up but I don't get off work for hours.

decline looks and sounds amazing!! i still find it funny though that it says "dont pay more than $7 for this" on it...and I paid 15 or something for it...but def worth it

My harder faster louder is brown/grey marble and purple marble...theyre very no idea records colors.

That's the combo I got. AB looks like puke after a chili bender.

If possible could you post a pic of the comp? Hopefully mine showed up but I don't get off work for hours.

Saw another pic of a charcoal black/gray too...

[image]

my copies...sorry for the shitty pics...

[image]

[image]

Did someone make the "Will VC be getting color copies?" joke yet? Is that still funny? WILL THEY EVER FIND BABY JANE? TUNE IN NEXT WEEK, FOLKS, FOR THE NEXT EXCITING INSTALLMENT OF "ADVENTURES IN BUYING RECORDS OVER THE INTERNET!"

I got my comp at least(wife didn't check mail yesterday, I checked it today) It's very similar to lbw87's expect my AB disc is more grey and has no orange in it and my CD disc is a violetly-glossy-purple.

I hope my Decline copy shows up tomorrow. Damn Fat for not combining the shipping, but shit, these boys know how to press a record!