What are your opinions on current popular music?

rtw88

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':6zrpn859]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':6zrpn859]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

i LUV girl talk sooo much omg it's just like an orgasm in the face. lol i love that. The greatest thing about gT is we're all friends on myspace and we can talk about how he take the latest pop radio trash and mix it with yesturdays song. I never listen to anything with out approval from the mass-media culture. I like that herd mentality with all my friends. We don't welcome outside opinions, usually when someone expresses an opinion at all we just look at them funny and keep talking. omg lololo

Guest errolwest
from what the internet has told me on the subject, girl talk just....does mashups of other people's popular songs?

does not compute.

this is exactly what girl talk is. i had an ex girl friend who is in love with them, and it drove me up the wall. the concept of taking other peoples music, throwing it together, and claiming it as your own baffles me.

but who knows, maybe im just bitter.

• 2 weeks later...

I listen to the radio at work, and for the past month I've been listening to a "club" radio station. Dance music? R&B? Is that it?

Well, the shit is like musical crack I can't get it out of my head now and I'm worried that I'm beginning to enjoy some of it.

There's a song that sounds like a techno-French theme song to Madeline, and a song about bingo where the lady keeps calling out G6 and nobody ever wins, and a song where I'm pretty sure Rhianna and Eminem romanticize spousal abuse, and fucking Boom Boom Pow; I don't even know exactly what that Boom Boom Pow is but it's just too damn catchy not to want, and I can't tell which modern rock songs are or aren't Nickelback, and it's really hard to tell one autotuned voice from another, and Tik Tok.

They play Tik Tok on the radio and I listen.

don't care for popular music...whether it's top 40 stuff OR mainstrem punk rock like Fat Wreck records and Epitaph crap...in fact, the "mainstream" punk shit is even worse.

It's all crap.....Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, NOFX, Fat Wreck Records, Epitaph records, "mainstream" punk rock, Goldfinger, Guttermouth....ALL CRAP

want to listen to some real punk:

http://maximumrocknroll.com/