Blink 182 - Buddha Interpunk & HT Exclusive

tokimedo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna be $11.99

I dont have a picture of it and Im not 100% sure on when it will be available but hopefully before Xmas. Also asked Kung Fu for blue/green split vinyl and they said they thought they could do that so hopefully that is the color they do.

Kinda funny there is a thread about this already. I just told stores about it last nite.

Yea this pressing isnt exclusive to HT, there is just one color of vinyl from this pressing thats exclusive to HT. I dont have any idea how many colors they pressed.

So there's a color pressing that's exclusive to Hot Topic, and a color pressing that's exclusive to Interpunk?

Correct and possibly more than that, I just dont know what else yet.

HT's should look like the pic posted above and Interpunk has some splatter variation.

this was the first blink album i ever heard and i thought it sounded like complete shit. someone gave it to me in a secret santa. i didnt even realize there were two different singers at first.

then, i heard dude ranch and fell in love. mark tom and travis show came out later and that sealed the deal. i actually heard MT&T show before i ever heard enema, which is usually the first album/song of blink that people usually hear.

so yeah, the album def is lackluster, and not my favourite, and i agree that theres really no need for a re-press other than a cash grab, but it is a significant album in my life, and i might just pick up the splatter if it looks rad.

then, i heard dude ranch and fell in love. mark tom and travis show came out later and that sealed the deal. i actually heard MT&T show before i ever heard enema, which is usually the first album/song of blink that people usually hear.

Me too,I Once I listened to MT&TS I couldn't listen to enema anymore because the songs sounded too slow

Since HT is repressing all the old blink albums hopefully the next one will be MT&TS...hopefully...

Me too,I Once I listened to MT&TS I couldn't listen to enema anymore because the songs sounded too slow

Since HT is repressing all the old blink albums hopefully the next one will be MT&TS...hopefully...

I could see that being a 2xLP, with all the jokes on the D side. Would buy.