Name Taken - Hold On petition UP NOW!

I'm signing. Hands down. I'll also shamelessly promote our petition! Haha

What if we got like, 1,000 signatures and only requested that 300 be pressed? Do you think she could honestly not be interested in that?

she could just be not interested in the hassle that comes with pressing a record.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm signing. Hands down. I'll also shamelessly promote our petition! Haha

What if we got like, 1,000 signatures and only requested that 300 be pressed? Do you think she could honestly not be interested in that?

she could just be not interested in the hassle that comes with pressing a record.

Buuuut... If someone released it for her... Is there lots of hassle with licensing?

Anyone wants to be in charge of the petition? I've got lots of stuff on my hands right now, so I'd rather not do it.

Edit: Would anyone buy The Silent Game? Hold on and The Silent Game are pretty different.

Buuuut... If someone released it for her... Is there lots of hassle with licensing?

no clue; i've never pressed one!

but the 'if we can assure her that we'd sell out a pressing of 300, surely she'll let us do it!' argument is using flawed logic. regardless of how many records the label pressing a release sells, i believe that the label that licensed the rights to you gets the same flat fee up front.

Anyone wants to be in charge of the petition? I've got lots of stuff on my hands right now, so I'd rather not do it.

Edit: Would anyone buy The Silent Game? Hold on and The Silent Game are pretty different.

ill be in charge of it, i just need someone that is good at writing to write a persuasive paragraph as to why it would be a good idea to press this.

also, derek if you could shoot me her email in a pm so i can put it on the target info?

and should we make the goal 1000 for the signatures? do you guys think this could get 1000 signatures?

ill be in charge of it, i just need someone that is good at writing to write a persuasive paragraph as to why it would be a good idea to press this.

also, derek if you could shoot me her email in a pm so i can put it on the target info?

and should we make the goal 1000 for the signatures? do you guys think this could get 1000 signatures?

PM'ed

yeah im not gonna post her email, im just gonna email her the petition once we get all the signatures.

im not very good at persuasive writing, but im working on something now.

Awesome, awesome. :) Write that there are a few labels that are interested in doing it already!