Chiodos - Bone Palace Ballet on vinyl

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest falloutcollapse

scott: true story. i was flipping through my old issues of ap from when i subscribed, and i was reading an article, and i thought it was the best article in the magazine, and then i saw it was written by you. go figure!

scott: true story. i was flipping through my old issues of ap from when i subscribed, and i was reading an article, and i thought it was the best article in the magazine, and then i saw it was written by you. go figure!

Alright people, the fellatio line starts after him.

But seriously, though -- what article was it?

Scott, did you do that 10 essential about punk songs under 30 seconds that had like half Michigan bands? Included Donkey Punch and made me say "holy shit Donkey Punch was mentioned in something other than a local zine?"

if that was you...... how about sending me that Donkey Punch song. Now back to your regularly scheduled Chiodos posting.

Scott, did you do that 10 essential about punk songs under 30 seconds that had like half Michigan bands? Included Donkey Punch and made me say "holy shit Donkey Punch was mentioned in something other than a local zine?"

if that was you...... how about sending me that Donkey Punch song. Now back to your regularly scheduled Chiodos posting.

It was me, and here you go, sir:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5PGLPCAY

Everyone should download this, by the way. It's called "I Can't Stand Dave Matthews Band."

I truly, really can't stand Dave Matthews Band. I know that's stereotypical or whatever.... but man. I really, really hate them. Really.

That 10 essential was pretty cool. I guess by "half Michigan bands" I mean Donkey Punch, Bear vs Shark and Suicide Machines, because I don't remember who else was on it. I just remember MI got represented.

thanks for this good news,scott.

you are one of my favourite writer on AP.

and i hope they or some label will press FOT : Manipulator on vinyl format too....

FOT was pressed. someone had one on ebay. it was black white swirl kinda.

You're thinking of "Doppelganger," their older album; "Manipulator" is their new album.

FOT was pressed. someone had one on ebay. it was black white swirl kinda.

You're thinking of "Doppelganger," their older album; "Manipulator" is their new album.

Scott beat me to the response...damnit! ;) Loren (from this board) was the one selling it. I think she still has it shown in her flickr slideshow but noted as 'sold'.

Guest falloutcollapse

Alright people, the fellatio line starts after him.

But seriously, though -- what article was it?

i looked up fellatio...i do not want to be in line

and i don't remember what it was now, but it was good