The Movielife - TTNY repress Rev/Hot Topic

travis

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tried.

and im guessing you got turned down. can you give us a reason why?

I really didnt get much of a reason. Gonna keep trying tho.

i think the black would have looked better with the same labels as the white - either way I'll probably pick up a copy at HT when it goes on clearance. I don't see HT selling 1000 of these, but I could be wrong

The labels are the same. One is the A-side and one is the B-side.

IF they go on clearance it wont be for quite some time and it will likely be pretty hard to find by then. Just a heads up.

Hopefully the rest of The Movielife's stuff comes soon. Along with I am the Avalanche!

I wouldnt hold my breath, the rest of their stuff is on Drive-Thru.

Hopefully the dude from ETR is planning on pressing that stuff. Id love to have 40 Hour Train and Gambling Problem on vinyl as well.

Hopefully the rest of The Movielife's stuff comes soon. Along with I am the Avalanche!

Hopefully the dude from ETR is planning on pressing that stuff. Id love to have 40 Hour Train and Gambling Problem on vinyl as well.

I'd really like gambling problem. Whats the deal with drive thru they just buzz kills when it comes to licensing?

are these (more specifically the black copies) goona be any different from the original pressing?

Most of the times with Rev releases they are not any different. This was the case with the Texas is the Reason LP which was great, because for a while there even black vinyl was getting pricey on ebay.

I'd really like gambling problem. Whats the deal with drive thru they just buzz kills when it comes to licensing?

I dunno what their deal is. They dont really do anything anymore with that label and have an amazing back catalog they could be making tons of cash on by doing almost nothing.

I know they are a pain in the ass when it comes to licensing anything so I dont even try.